Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help

gbussey99

Registered
Looking for steroids. In the hill country. Close to Austin and San Antonio. Prefer dianabol. Competition soon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Welcome to Evo !
Sorry, this isn't the Corner Candy Store.
Take your time and read the Source Review Section........................................... JP

You are asking to get scammed making a thread like this. Check out the source reviews section on the board.

Best of luck!

Welcome brother. You've opened yourself up to the scammers who look for people like you who are looking for AAS. Be very very wary of people PM you about your problem.

Welcome to the EVO community! For this kind of information and advise on this topic you need to visit the source threads. There you will get all the help you need.

Looking for steroids. In the hill country. Close to Austin and San Antonio. Prefer dianabol. Competition soon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Bro I'm DFW. I wouldn't dare even attempt to post what you just did. Are you kidding me?!?!. bro this is not smart lol. We are in a state that cracks down hard on steroids. Also your asking to get scammed bro. Just be super super careful.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom