Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

US postal service to close in 5 yrs

Shit.... why not just use UPS or FEDEX. Both private entities which would be less likely to work with law enforcement and lower the likelihood of getting pinched

Oh no shit wouldn’t have thought that but it makes sense.

Government worker= Disgruntled, Incompetent, and unwilling to do their job.

Plus far far less packages go thru private companies...
When the postal service shuts down be prepared to pay 100.00 in shipping from over seas

Usps workers aren’t government at all. Not even close. That is a myth that never dies.

Postal workers are underpaid and overworked. So yes they are disgruntled can’t disagree on that one. And yes if u get stuck with a shitty postman u are fucked. That is why u always get to know them and tip them several times a year. Then they will go out of their way to take care of u

I’ve have shitty postman. the one I have now is excellent and I make sure they are taken care of

- - - Updated - - -

Shit.... why not just use UPS or FEDEX. Both private entities which would be less likely to work with law enforcement and lower the likelihood of getting pinched

Lol no man. Never ever ship roids throgh those guys. And talk about miserable. Everytine I walk into one of those places the employees act like I am bothering them. Every shipping company sucks balls, they hire morons cause nobody wants to deal with that job. It will drive a person postal for a reason. Ups drivers are timed on every detail including things like how fast they fasten their seat belt lol.

Last edited:
Usps workers aren’t government at all. Not even close. That is a myth that never dies.

Postal workers are underpaid and overworked. So yes they are disgruntled can’t disagree on that one. And yes if u get stuck with a shitty postman u are fucked. That is why u always get to know them and tip them several times a year. Then they will go out of their way to take care of u

I’ve have shitty postman. the one I have now is excellent and I make sure they are taken care of

- - - Updated - - -

Lol no man. Never ever ship roids throgh those guys. And talk about miserable. Everytine I walk into one of those places the employees act like I am bothering them. Every shipping company sucks balls, they hire morons cause nobody wants to deal with that job. It will drive a person postal for a reason. Ups drivers are timed on every detail including things like how fast they fasten their seat belt lol.

Lmao like i said start stocking up now

- - - Updated - - -

Since when has a government run entity ever have to make/have money??????? Shit they will raise taxes to keep people employed and still pay pensions.

When it comes to the government nothing needs to make sense 😂

Tax dollars do not go to the postal service at all

This is true, and samenwith DHL etc.. Definitely USPS is the safer route.

I received overseas parcel from the UK with DPD and with Parcelforce. Both times arrived in under 3 days and no problems.

Have had 2 USPS parcels seized out of 6 over the years.

I guess its touch and go on these things

if the post office does go away then get ready to pay 3X more to ship and recieve things like they do in other countries

we have been spoiled by how cheap the postal service is. you can ship a package priority mail for $8 from NY to Hawaii in 2 days. that is ridiculous, of course they are going to lose money! no more buying shit cheap off ebay or amazon. i think retail companies will be very happy by this

- - - Updated - - -

I received overseas parcel from the UK with DPD and with Parcelforce. Both times arrived in under 3 days and no problems.

Have had 2 USPS parcels seized out of 6 over the years.

I guess its touch and go on these things

customs inspects most packages no matter which shipping company you use. but that is hardly the issue here

USPS does not open packages unless they are marked media mail (so that people don't abuse the sytem), but UPS and Fedex do.. in fact when you drop off a package at one of those places they will ask you point blank what is in the package and open it up at their leisure. will be no more ordering steroids online if this happens

Lmao like i said start stocking up now

- - - Updated - - -

Tax dollars do not go to the postal service at all

You sure about that?

I agree they dont get a direct "Share" of tax dollars but the government gives them all sorts of beneficial treatment.

http://fortune.com/2015/03/27/us-postal-service/

This are just a few examples. There are ways to get tax payer money without directly paying them.

You sure about that?

I agree they dont get a direct "Share" of tax dollars but the government gives them all sorts of beneficial treatment.

http://fortune.com/2015/03/27/us-postal-service/

This are just a few examples. There are ways to get tax payer money without directly paying them.

banks, airlines, mortgage, insurance, telecommunications, utilities etc. all get handouts from the government from time to time. without those industries we would be fucked, the post office is more of a GSE but the employees themselves are not govt workers at all. imagine if tomorrow we all woke up and there was no post office or no internet, or our cell phones didn't work. it would be chaos in the streets. let's hope this doesn't come to fruition ever.

i think if the government did subsidize the post office more and help them drop prices it would benefit our economy a ton, but the mall owners and retail stores don't want that.

if the post office does go away then get ready to pay 3X more to ship and recieve things like they do in other countries

we have been spoiled by how cheap the postal service is. you can ship a package priority mail for $8 from NY to Hawaii in 2 days. that is ridiculous, of course they are going to lose money! no more buying shit cheap off ebay or amazon. i think retail companies will be very happy by this

- - - Updated - - -

customs inspects most packages no matter which shipping company you use. but that is hardly the issue here

USPS does not open packages unless they are marked media mail (so that people don't abuse the sytem), but UPS and Fedex do.. in fact when you drop off a package at one of those places they will ask you point blank what is in the package and open it up at their leisure. will be no more ordering steroids online if this happens

This is my point exactly...and since aas dont really expire, stocking up now is a good idea lol...just because 5 yrs is when they go broke 3yrs could be the end of overseas shipping, next day air, large freight shipping etc...
Its gonna be find a local source very soon

banks, airlines, mortgage, insurance, telecommunications, utilities etc. all get handouts from the government from time to time. without those industries we would be fucked, the post office is more of a GSE but the employees themselves are not govt workers at all. imagine if tomorrow we all woke up and there was no post office or no internet, or our cell phones didn't work. it would be chaos in the streets. let's hope this doesn't come to fruition ever.

i think if the government did subsidize the post office more and help them drop prices it would benefit our economy a ton, but the mall owners and retail stores don't want that.

No agreed my point is USPS is almost at the tipping point where its too large to fail like some of the big banks and airlines that got bailed out.

If the government/treasury is giving them loans at 1% to a business losing money who do you think eats that in the end? Thats my only point. Not saying I want to see them collapse you echoed my point and what im stating is no matter how unprofitable the USPS is I dont think the government would ever let them fail.

Back
Top Bottom