Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rouge

Dirt

Proficient Brother
Anybody tried rouge yet ?
I’ve been hearing about it .... thinking of giving it a go

Coming from an old school legend from multiple boards such as your self that is good to hear !

Thanks bro it’s been many years as you know. Love coming across old school lifters like yourself with good rep

Looks like rouge has become a source over at bop.
Just a matter of time till it’s here I reckon

I bought some items from rogue .
Awaiting for arrival and will let you all know.
I’ll give gas a tease .
DNP.

Haven't heard of rogue but I'd be interested in giving a go. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Done a quick google search but couldn't find anything. Have they got a website or do business via wickr or something similar? Fuck it's getting hard to find a good source in Aus, not like the good old days a couple years back. I haven't done a cycle in almost 2 years, back then it was so easy to source. I always used Ausroids but unfortunately that's not an option anymore, and pretty much every other site that was once reliable is now either non-existent or are scamming. Hope someone can point me in the right direction, cheers.

Haven't heard of rogue but I'd be interested in giving a go. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Done a quick google search but couldn't find anything. Have they got a website or do business via wickr or something similar? Fuck it's getting hard to find a good source in Aus, not like the good old days a couple years back. I haven't done a cycle in almost 2 years, back then it was so easy to source. I always used Ausroids but unfortunately that's not an option anymore, and pretty much every other site that was once reliable is now either non-existent or are scamming. Hope someone can point me in the right direction, cheers.
They are a sponsor over at
https://**********************/forum404/

Brother hood of pain bro. Or wickr tonkatuff

Has rogue got anything else on offer?
Are orals on his list? Quality Anavar would be great atm, I know a few guy's chasing.

There was some British Dragon around about 4 months ago that was great so I did what most do and stocked up, should have bought more.

Has rogue got anything else on offer?
Are orals on his list? Quality Anavar would be great atm, I know a few guy's chasing.

There was some British Dragon around about 4 months ago that was great so I did what most do and stocked up, should have bought more.
Your in luck .
They just added anavar to the list today .
Limited supply though .

Back
Top Bottom