Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Normal T, Low Free testosterone

YaniCaster

Hi guys,
5 months ago after my last cycle Test and Deca I made a PCT and my test was at normal range and low Free Testosterone

Im very worried that I have that low free testosterone out of range its like 7.2 ng dl and the normal is from 9 to 40. I started a natural test booster + Clomid and Tamox and MK677. And see how it goes.
Should I continue using Clomid and tamox at low dosage for another 4 weeks?
Can I reverse that?
Any thoughts ?

appreciate your help as always.

Will Clomid and Nolva reverse that Low Free Testosterone issue ? What other thing shoud I take to try to balance it back ? And do you recomend for example using Clomid for 3 to 4 months if needed

SERMS will temporarily cause a rise to LH, FSH, and testosterone but they aren't long term solutions

i recommend using supplements that bind to SHBG. n2generate is excellent at that

SERMS will temporarily cause a rise to LH, FSH, and testosterone but they aren't long term solutions

i recommend using supplements that bind to SHBG. n2generate is excellent at that

Im also taking Ashwaganda, Blue Ox test booster and D aspartic Acid

What was your normal t before you started?
Clomid and nolva will only provide a temporary solution and when you go off it's up to your own body. The ones that are not as lucky may end up causing irreversible damage to their pituitary.

What was your normal t before you started?
Clomid and nolva will only provide a temporary solution and when you go off it's up to your own body. The ones that are not as lucky may end up causing irreversible damage to their pituitary.

It was on the low end

An update guys. Here is my blood work before starting PCT blast protocol and 3 weeks later which was yesterday .

84puQua.jpg
https://imgur.com/a/pSSj5Np
hMRhGhy.jpg
https://imgur.com/a/nuQwjBB

Is it a nonsence throw some Ostine at low dose 15 ml, for 4 weeks durning that recovery ?
Keeping with the PCT clomid, nolva, ashwaghanda, D aspartic acid, Tribulus terrestris, BlueOx test booster(complex of vitamins and plant based supplements), MK677 and Cardarine

Attachments

• work before.JPG
    work before.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 19
An update guys. Here is my blood work before starting PCT blast protocol and 3 weeks later which was yesterday .

View attachment 11790
https://imgur.com/a/pSSj5Np
View attachment 11791
https://imgur.com/a/nuQwjBB

Is it a nonsence throw some Ostine at low dose 15 ml, for 4 weeks durning that recovery ?
Keeping with the PCT clomid, nolva, ashwaghanda, D aspartic acid, Tribulus terrestris, BlueOx test booster(complex of vitamins and plant based supplements), MK677 and Cardarine

How is your LH so high?? It looks like you are recovering and maybe its the serms but that LH is pretty high havent seent hat before?

How is your LH so high?? It looks like you are recovering and maybe its the serms but that LH is pretty high havent seent hat before?

Yeah, normaly on PCT I have pretty high LH values up to 40. I think thats because of the serms, because im still taking and the bloodwork reading isnt "clean" so to say. But I dont know why the free test is soooo slow on getting up .

Yeah, normaly on PCT I have pretty high LH values up to 40. I think thats because of the serms, because im still taking and the bloodwork reading isnt "clean" so to say. But I dont know why the free test is soooo slow on getting up .

Cool yea I have never taken bloods while on my serms so havent seen levels that high but makes sense.

Yea it may just be slow to come back. Your test is creeping up and the LH and FSH levels are great so id say keep running the pct for a full 6 weeks take a break and then test again in 2 months or so.

Cool yea I have never taken bloods while on my serms so havent seen levels that high but makes sense.

Yea it may just be slow to come back. Your test is creeping up and the LH and FSH levels are great so id say keep running the pct for a full 6 weeks take a break and then test again in 2 months or so.

Thx man ! Will do! And makes any sense throw in some Osta for a couple of weeks at low dosage or better not. Im currently throwing in some MK and Cardarine as they wont supress the HPTA .

Thx man ! Will do! And makes any sense throw in some Osta for a couple of weeks at low dosage or better not. Im currently throwing in some MK and Cardarine as they wont supress the HPTA .

I wouldn’t throw in anything suppressive while your trying to recover man, I’m in the same boat

I wouldn’t throw in anything suppressive while your trying to recover man, I’m in the same boat

I think the same way man. Even there are people saying it can be used while on PCT, I honestly wouldn´t. Even if there is a slight probability, I wouldn´t take the risk on PCT. I don´t know.

I think the same way man. Even there are people saying it can be used while on PCT, I honestly wouldn´t. Even if there is a slight probability, I wouldn´t take the risk on PCT. I don´t know.

Well your bloods are better than mine I took them in the 2nd week of my pct and my test level was 16

Back
Top Bottom