Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Options

DPSCT

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Hi All

I'm looking for some opinions on which direction I should go and I’m wondering which option you guys think might be best for me to gain a few pounds of muscle.

55 years old trying to put on a bit more muscle prior to cutting calories in the early Spring. Currently on TRT (doctor prescribed – 200 mg test cyp per week). I’ve been lifting for years and I work with a nutritionist every month so my training and diet are “on point”.

I just got bloods back yesterday and everything looks good other than Cholesterol which is a bit high at 233. I’m going to add in Citrus Bergamot to my supplement regime to try and help lower that. Liver values are fine.

The two cycle options I am considering are as follows:

1. Adding another 250 test cyp per week. That would give me 450 mg per week. I would do that for 10 weeks.
2. LGD 4033 for 12 weeks, Tbol for the first six weeks and stay of my TRT dose of test (200 mg per week)

Also – second question. Would I potentially need an AI if I went w the first option? At my last labs – my estradiol was 45. I do not currently take an AI and have never had any related symptoms.

I don’t expect – nor do I want - to put on TONS of muscle with either of these. Just sort of trying to “fly under the radar” and put on a few pounds prior to cutting in the Spring. Just trying to determine which of these options would be most effective for my goal.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys. I haven't tried N2 Guard yet. I probably will...

So which cycle do you guys think would yield the best results?

Based on wanting to fly under the radar, I would go with the second option. That way, if you have to get bloods, the tbol would be out of your system quick and you would still just be running your regular TRT. With the first option, you risk having your test levels elevated for weeks and causing a red flag on your blood work.

gw501516 is another great option for cholesterol and blood pressure help and obviously is something many people use on every cycle they run... i would go with lgd, gw and s4 along with tbol and your trt dose of test.. you can get the best quality at https://sarms.forsale

gw501516 is another great option for cholesterol and blood pressure help and obviously is something many people use on every cycle they run... i would go with lgd, gw and s4 along with tbol and your trt dose of test.. you can get the best quality at https://sarms.forsale

Thanks Dylan! I'll probably end up going w option two and will add in GW501516.

In terms of adding in S4 - the only thing that makes me nervous about that is the vision side effects that I have read about...

Hi All

I'm looking for some opinions on which direction I should go and I’m wondering which option you guys think might be best for me to gain a few pounds of muscle.

55 years old trying to put on a bit more muscle prior to cutting calories in the early Spring. Currently on TRT (doctor prescribed – 200 mg test cyp per week). I’ve been lifting for years and I work with a nutritionist every month so my training and diet are “on point”.

I just got bloods back yesterday and everything looks good other than Cholesterol which is a bit high at 233. I’m going to add in Citrus Bergamot to my supplement regime to try and help lower that. Liver values are fine.

The two cycle options I am considering are as follows:

1. Adding another 250 test cyp per week. That would give me 450 mg per week. I would do that for 10 weeks.
2. LGD 4033 for 12 weeks, Tbol for the first six weeks and stay of my TRT dose of test (200 mg per week)

Also – second question. Would I potentially need an AI if I went w the first option? At my last labs – my estradiol was 45. I do not currently take an AI and have never had any related symptoms.

I don’t expect – nor do I want - to put on TONS of muscle with either of these. Just sort of trying to “fly under the radar” and put on a few pounds prior to cutting in the Spring. Just trying to determine which of these options would be most effective for my goal.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Brother first to help colesterol take cardarine is amazing for that . For cycle at your age i go to only test and add some 50mg proviron to increase free test and you will fell great . At your age you dont need to use more and orals are always toxic to body. Your estrogen are so low so dont use AI until you fell the symptoms . Always have AI on hand but only use when needed .

Back
Top Bottom