Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S4 - About to up my dosage

purloiner

I'm approaching the 14-day mark when I'll be upping my dosage from 25mg to 30mg ed.

I don't have any sides as yet, so I should be able to up it without any problems.

Just wondering if anyone on here has experienced users at the first increase or if it's been more with the 2nd increase to 40mg ed at the 28-day mark?

I personally made following plan (5 days on 2 day off):
Week 1: 30mg/ed (2x15mg)
Week 2: 40mg/ed (2x20mg)
Week 3-until bottle is finished: 50mg/ed (2x25mg)

The first cycle with S4 I won't go up above 50mg (and I feel it really good, it works very well).
There is no yellowish sight, but a little night blindness (not that bad, as it sounds). If I'm walking in a dark room I need a moment, to orient again.

I also notices, if I'm taking large doses at once (e.g. 25mg) the side effects are clearly stronger, instead of split up the dose in all four hours (what the half life of S4 is). I'm taking now - as good as possible - four times my daily dosage, and there were very slight side effects (thats why I wrote "slightly" night blindness before).

Next time I will probably go up on 70mg/ed or until the side effects are getting too hard.

I personally made following plan (5 days on 2 day off):
Week 1: 30mg/ed (2x15mg)
Week 2: 40mg/ed (2x20mg)
Week 3-until bottle is finished: 50mg/ed (2x25mg)

Interesting, I've read mixed opinions on the 5 days on / 2 days off protocol, maybe it'll be something for me in a future cycle, but I'm going to try and keep to the 24/7 protocol.

Dylan says that the sweet spot lies between 70 and 80mg if you can handle the sides, but that benefits will be seen right up to 100mg.

Thanks for the feedback!

My vision sides were fairly significant but I asked myself is this compromising my safety in any way ? I drive 64 miles to work so I drive in the dark every morning and I never felt my safety was a concern. The only problems I had were in the dark , no yellow tint really but that adjustment from light to dark was where I had the most trouble. I started at 50mg ED and ended up at 100mg ED and it was worth the sides for what I got out of the extra 50mg. And when I stopped taking the S-4 it took 2 days for my eyes to return to normal

I started at 50mg ED and ended up at 100mg ED and it was worth the sides for what I got out of the extra 50mg. And when I stopped taking the S-4 it took 2 days for my eyes to return to normal

Was that your first time or had you run S4 before this protocol?

And when I stopped taking the S-4 it took 2 days for my eyes to return to normal
Yes, the vision normalize very fast. I made a break for three days and everything turned back to the old status.

@purloiner: That could be, with the sweet spot. I feel great on 50mg and the next time I will give it a chance to take a higher dosage.

@injfuel: the strenght and the vascularity increased enormously, when you upped your dose from 50 to 100, I could imagine?

Yes, the vision normalize very fast. I made a break for three days and everything turned back to the old status.

@purloiner: That could be, with the sweet spot. I feel great on 50mg and the next time I will give it a chance to take a higher

@injfuel: the strenght and the vascularity increased enormously, when you upped your dose from 50 to 100, I could imagine?
The higher dose starting when I went to 75mg and then to 100mg I was looking freaky

So the first day at 60mg didn't produce any sides overnight and it looks like things got off to a good start.

I had to go out an buy a 1ml dosing syringe though, because it's hard judge where exactly the level should be without the line being there. I got the impression I wasn't dosing it correctly and I wanted to be sure.

I'm approaching the 14-day mark when I'll be upping my dosage from 25mg to 30mg ed.

I don't have any sides as yet, so I should be able to up it without any problems.

Just wondering if anyone on here has experienced users at the first increase or if it's been more with the 2nd increase to 40mg ed at the 28-day mark?

there is and never will be a definitive answer to this question... the speed and rate at which the s4 molecule binds to the eye receptor will be variant from person to person so the answers to this question would end up being irrelevant to YOUR circumstance... unfortunately it is impossible to tell how quickly or how intense the binding will become... i have had times i've ran s4 where i got up to 100 mg with barely any issues at all and other times where as soon as i got in the 80 range it became extremely noticeable in terms of the yellow tints, etc... the best thing to do is to follow my s4 dosing protocol...

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/how-properly-dose-s4-931903.html

here is my video on it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kii2YgsuLhY

the best thing to do is to follow my s4 dosing protocol...

Hey bro, thanks for the info, this is exactly what I'm doing as I informed myself ahead of time on how to dose S4.

I don't want to be one of those douches who create posts asking for urgent help because they fucked up so bad by hoping onto something without being fully informed.

Good news all! I made it through the first week of the increased S4 dosage without an side effects. No yellow tinge or night blindness at all.

So by all accounts it seems like the second week will go well too and then I can hit the next increase. If, by day 12, I'm still not experiencing any sides I'll up it sooner as per Dylan's instructions.

25mg a day to start? Is that yielding anything for you I feel like 50 is the minimum personally. I just started my S4 at 50mg ED and after next week going to ramp up to 60/70/80 sides pending. So far a little over a week at 50mg no sides at all, hope it works out well for you though !

25mg a day to start?

Fuck! I didn't even notice that I screwed that up when I started the post.

I started at 50mg ed split and I'm up to 60mg ed split and will be increasing it to 70mg ed split on Friday if all goes well.

I'm seeing a lot of muscle hardening going on, but no big strength or size gains yet, but it's early days yet and I'll be adding MK in 7 days time, so it should all take off soon.

So Friday has come and gone for us in Europe and I still don't have any sides using S4.

Since today was day 12 @ 60mg split, I feel confident enough to up it to 70mg split as of tomorrow.

Good to hear that. Do you split up in two doses?
I noticed, if I split up in every four hours, the side effects are dramatically decreased. So I can probably use 80mg in my next cycle.

you are one of the lucky ones bro... just make sure that you ALWAYS follow this protocol, even if you make it through one cycle fine... i tried to get fancy during one cycle i ran and because i was always able to make it to 100, i had in my head that i could start there and that was not the case at all... its very touchy from start to finish each and every time you run it... your doing great with being responsible right now... just make sure to keep that same mentality in the future bro

you are one of the lucky ones bro... just make sure that you ALWAYS follow this protocol, even if you make it through one cycle fine... i tried to get fancy during one cycle i ran and because i was always able to make it to 100, i had in my head that i could start there and that was not the case at all... its very touchy from start to finish each and every time you run it... your doing great with being responsible right now... just make sure to keep that same mentality in the future bro

Thanks for the support bro and thank you for coming up with this protocol. Myself and everyone else who follows it would probably still be figuring it all out if it wasn't for your hard work.

I'm looking forward to being able to run it at 100mg if all goes well.

Thanks for the support bro and thank you for coming up with this protocol. Myself and everyone else who follows it would probably still be figuring it all out if it wasn't for your hard work.

I'm looking forward to being able to run it at 100mg if all goes well.

im happy to help and very happy to see how well its working for you... you will really see something at 100 mg bro... as good as it is in the 50-75 range, just wait!

Back
Top Bottom