Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

THERE WILL BE NO PODCAST

nelson montana

<b>V.I.P. - Author</b>
When I heard about the statements made by Rick and Steve I wanted nothing more than to give my point of view. Let's just say, I know what i know. And there's a lot to be learned from it. A half century in the field will do that.

But the podcast kept getting delayed and that's when I went on the boards to promote it -- in the hopes that it wouldn't go away and everyone would tune in. But instead, I got Deja' Vu. It was like the old days of the message board wars when people were using cut and past studies to make every point instead of presenting a logical retort themselves. And this time out, the antagonism reared its ugly head pretty quickly. I get it. People don't like their convictions questioned. But that's what I do. If that isn't wanted, I'd gladly bow out. I have nothing to prove. Nevertheless, the discussion quickly got personal, complete with insults and ad-hominen attacks. And that, I have no interest in engaging in.

It doesn't make sense to have a discussion when people aren't open to anything they already think they know. I also already mentioned that i was unaware that Steve has a book about the merits of fasting and I was willing to relent out of respect to that. Yet, Steve seems intent on continuing to disrespect me simply because I have a different opinion that he. But I'm letting it slide.

Also, Rick , Steve and I all work for the same company. And I just think it's bad form for the people in business together to try and tear down a fellow member of the team. It's counter productive.

I'll be presenting an essay that will be an extensive analysis of fasting and why it is counterproductive to our goals. I'll also blow away the theory that it is healthy. And not for nothing, I've lived a healthy life to the point where I've remained vital, healthy and muscular into my sixth decade. I don't need any lectures from anybody telling me what is healthy and what isn't. Especially when they do cycles that I would not and have never touched in my life.

So that's it. Keep an eye out for it. And you can argue among yourselves. I'm done.

just for the record you chose to back out after I destroyed you in the other thread. you told Rick you didn't want to come on the podcast and have to defend the studies and data that was laid out. I actually thought Rick was fucking with me cause we like to fuck with each other a lot and bullshit. but then this morning I could tell you didn't want any part of it.
believe me there was more, way more that was coming on the podcast and you would have not stood a chance.

you did the right thing backing out and forfeiting vs. looking really really stupid so I applaud your decision.

just for the record you chose to back out after I destroyed you in the other thread. you told Rick you didn't want to come on the podcast and have to defend the studies and data that was laid out. I actually thought Rick was fucking with me cause we like to fuck with each other a lot and bullshit. but then this morning I could tell you didn't want any part of it.
believe me there was more, way more that was coming on the podcast and you would have not stood a chance.

you did the right thing backing out and forfeiting vs. looking really really stupid so I applaud your decision.

Here I am trying to be gracious and you still insist on being an asshole? Wow. Good luck with that.

Oh, and read my report when I post it. You have a lot to learn.

I spent 3 hours compiling rock hard science and data and you flaked out. so of course I will be mad. plus Rick has to foot the bill for that time I spent on it, that isn't fair to him either.

you are coming on the podcast, and you are going to admit you don't know a lick about fasting so the world can hear it. you are not gonna back out of it man. I won't let you

I spent 3 hours compiling rock hard science and data and you flaked out. so of course I will be mad. plus Rick has to foot the bill for that time I spent on it, that isn't fair to him either.

you are coming on the podcast, and you are going to admit you don't know a lick about fasting so the world can hear it. you are not gonna back out of it man. I won't let you

I'm sure you think you're right because a few studies ready to g . But you are so wrong, you can't even comprehend how wrong you are. But hey, you want to fast, nobody is stopping you. I'll present my report. You can read it and learn or ignore it. Your call.

I do not have a dog in this fight..

But I'm going to say this, Nelson you have been continuously projecting that anything that goes against your thought process is a handicap, or some sort of ignorance that is a fault of the individual that you're pointing at and it needs to be corrected by only one way, I quoted phrases that you made to multiple members where you were getting a bit egotistical and overzealous with a shaming undertone. You continuously tried to emphasize that you were attempting to open a dialogue, at that point in which with any member that participated you immediately went into shaming mode. And this the second time that I hear you mentioned about your reasons of why you have chosen not to come to online communities, as if the communities all equally possess the same mentality that is wrong, no matter how it's presented to you because of your preconceived notions.
No one is trying to change your mind, but your steadfast on trying to change the mind of others in a fashion that is not attractive or convincing.

You boast about your resume, yet you have no goddamn clue on some of the characters that are acting around you that have been in this game a very long time, but find little to no need to bring up resumes but rather facts.

Whenever you post it is fueled with nothing but drama.

Far as I'm concerned you are a fucking phony..

Your self-proclaimed and appointed relevance, simply outlines the fact that you are not relevant neither is the information you project, because you have done nothing to support.

In lieu of bitching and bickering, speak to the members, not at the members.

Once again it's not anything new, that here you are once again telling another person that they have no clue on how wrong they are.

But I'm going to say this, Nelson you have been continuously projecting that anything that goes against your thought process is a handicap, or some sort of ignorance that is a fault of the individual that you're pointing at and it needs to be corrected by only one way, I quoted phrases that you made to multiple members where you were getting a bit egotistical and overzealous with a shaming undertone. You continuously tried to emphasize that you were attempting to open a dialogue, at that point in which with any member that participated you immediately went into shaming mode. And this the second time that I hear you mentioned about your reasons of why you have chosen not to come to online communities, as if the communities all equally possess the same mentality that is wrong, no matter how it's presented to you because of your preconceived notions.
No one is trying to change your mind, but your steadfast on trying to change the mind of others in a fashion that is not attractive or convincing.

You boast about your resume, yet you have no goddamn clue on some of the characters that are acting around you that have been in this game a very long time, but find little to no need to bring up resumes but rather facts.

Your self-proclaimed and appointed relevance, simply outlines the fact that you are not relevant neither is the information you project, because you have done nothing to support.

Once again it's not anything new, that here you are once again telling another person that they have no clue on how wrong they are.

That's funny, I thought I was being told the same thing. Oh well. My mistake.

well said bro. the best thing we can do as a community is ignore that prick. he is a legend in his own mind

well said bro. the best thing we can do as a community is ignore that prick. he is a legend in his own mind

He is what they consider "high conflict" , meanwhile the community tried to use facts as a mediator, or at least attempted to abstract information that could be peer-reviewed and further discussed and quite possibly could have been content on the podcast.
Paradoxically, the more he tried to convince members about his point, the more he will push them away. It's a shame ,some people believe that they always have to feud that they are right by default, for mentioning some sort of credential.

Members were simply asking questions why , and it's not entirely out of the ordinary to attempt to peel the layers back,
In my opinion the most productive and best kind of debates, is the kind where the goal is to make progress together. The process of this debate often leads the group to explore ideas that no one member could have come up with on their own, this multiple people participated with individual questions that were genuine..

I believe from my years of being here that the majority of members are what I considered evolved thinkers, though, will recognize that this of people can only become smarter by mashing different viewpoints together. In lieu of critiquing and shaming.

Brainstorming together attempting to come up with different solutions and outcomes is what separates this group from many others.

He is what they consider "high conflict" , meanwhile the community tried to use facts as a mediator, or at least attempted to abstract information that could be peer-reviewed and further discussed and quite possibly could have been content on the podcast.
Paradoxically, the more he tried to convince members about his point, the more he will push them away. It's a shame ,some people believe that they always have to feud that they are right by default, for mentioning some sort of credential.

Members were simply asking questions why , and it's not entirely out of the ordinary to attempt to peel the layers back,
In my opinion the most productive and best kind of debates, is the kind where the goal is to make progress together. The process of this debate often leads the group to explore ideas that no one member could have come up with on their own, this multiple people participated with individual questions that were genuine..

I believe from my years of being here that the majority of members are what I considered evolved thinkers, though, will recognize that this of people can only become smarter by mashing different viewpoints together. In lieu of critiquing and shaming.

Brainstorming together attempting to come up with different solutions and outcomes is what separates this group from many others.
\\

Yep, I'm sure you're right. I really don't know any facts. You're on to me.

When I heard about the statements made by Rick and Steve I wanted nothing more than to give my point of view. Let's just say, I know what i know. And there's a lot to be learned from it. A half century in the field will do that.

But the podcast kept getting delayed and that's when I went on the boards to promote it -- in the hopes that it wouldn't go away and everyone would tune in. But instead, I got Deja' Vu. It was like the old days of the message board wars when people were using cut and past studies to make every point instead of presenting a logical retort themselves. And this time out, the antagonism reared its ugly head pretty quickly. I get it. People don't like their convictions questioned. But that's what I do. If that isn't wanted, I'd gladly bow out. I have nothing to prove. Nevertheless, the discussion quickly got personal, complete with insults and ad-hominen attacks. And that, I have no interest in engaging in.

It doesn't make sense to have a discussion when people aren't open to anything they already think they know. I also already mentioned that i was unaware that Steve has a book about the merits of fasting and I was willing to relent out of respect to that. Yet, Steve seems intent on continuing to disrespect me simply because I have a different opinion that he. But I'm letting it slide.

Also, Rick , Steve and I all work for the same company. And I just think it's bad form for the people in business together to try and tear down a fellow member of the team. It's counter productive.

I'll be presenting an essay that will be an extensive analysis of fasting and why it is counterproductive to our goals. I'll also blow away the theory that it is healthy. And not for nothing, I've lived a healthy life to the point where I've remained vital, healthy and muscular into my sixth decade. I don't need any lectures from anybody telling me what is healthy and what isn't. Especially when they do cycles that I would not and have never touched in my life.

So that's it. Keep an eye out for it. And you can argue among yourselves. I'm done.

bro so you didnt prove your point....sounds like we playing monopoly game and you not happy with results...so you turn over the table...slam your fist and scream and walk out...but game not finishes....and you losing...

bro...strange you would blame evo bros for have a debate with you...so you are against ANYONE having different opinions from you?...do you realize other people on evo have different views from yours?

bro so you didnt prove your point....sounds like we playing monopoly game and you not happy with results...so you turn over the table...slam your fist and scream and walk out...but game not finishes....and you losing...

bro...strange you would blame evo bros for have a debate with you...so you are against ANYONE having different opinions from you?...do you realize other people on evo have different views from yours?

I'm fine with a different view. But facts are facts, and logic is logic and biology isn't an opinion. Still, there's some leeway, but things got nasty and disrespectful and that's when I bowed out. I have no interest in having to fight and be insulted in an effort to offer my expertise for free.

I'm fine with a different view. But facts are facts, and logic is logic and biology isn't an opinion. Still, there's some leeway, but things got nasty and disrespectful and that's when I bowed out. I have no interest in having to fight and be insulted in an effort to offer my expertise for free.

bro...no hard feelings...but from reading threads it sound like you were not happy that your view point had no evidence and you just throw the board game on the floor and call the other guy a cheater....

bro nelson facts dont have feelings...its your feeling that fasting dont work but it does work...so you didnt bow out sounds like u proven wrong and you have no counter debate....

....i welcome evo brothers to read on your own and make your own call...
original thread
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...ing-worst-thing-bodybuilder-can-do-77505.html

nelson pulling out of podcast
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/there-will-no-podcast-77530.html

nelson evidence
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/you-want-proof-you-got-it!-77531.html

bro...no hard feelings...but from reading threads it sound like you were not happy that your view point had no evidence and you just throw the board game on the floor and call the other guy a cheater....

bro nelson facts dont have feelings...its your feeling that fasting dont work but it does work...so you didnt bow out sounds like u proven wrong and you have no counter debate....

....i welcome evo brothers to read on your own and make your own call...

original thread
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...ing-worst-thing-bodybuilder-can-do-77505.html

nelson pulling out of podcast
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/there-will-no-podcast-77530.html

nelson evidence
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/you-want-proof-you-got-it!-77531.html

You seem confused. It's okay though.

Bro like I said u gots my respect... but seems you avoid the actual discussion...

I explained why. It got too nasty and I'm not going to have a cut and paste study war. I don't need to prove myself to anyone and certainly not while being insuted.

And those studies weren't from the NY Times. That was the Times doing an article on the studies. So right there we have pointless antagnoism. Admit it, you don't want to hear any evidence that proves you wrong. So I won't give it. If you want to think I'm dodging the issue, go right ahead.

Back
Top Bottom