Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I have been reading PSL is sponsoring again is that true or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strengthaboveall

Proficient Brother
Heard PSL is sponsor here again true or no? And why the hell is Domestic Supply raping on AI their prices are way high as hell. PSL had Aromasin way cheaper I mean they want almost 100 dollars for 30 pills? Lmao they hell... PSL Was way cheaper. They need to adjust that like legit thats way out there for an AI.

you have to ask admin about that... we are not given that information... you can send them a message about it

as far as the prices go... noone is forcing you to buy anything whatsoever.. they have top brands with top shipping speed and are domestic.. .not to mention a decade long reputation as well... you get what you pay for... noone makes you do anything you dont want to do...

Yeah I pretty much get that... I never get why you post acting like an ass over a statement on one thing or another like its supposed to put a point across. While yeah they may have awesome products they have high as hell AI prices. Am I allowed to state an opinion? Is that ok with you? It was a simple statement. Good lord.

Yeah I pretty much get that... I never get why you post acting like an ass over a statement on one thing or another like its supposed to put a point across. While yeah they may have awesome products they have high as hell AI prices. Am I allowed to state an opinion? Is that ok with you? It was a simple statement. Good lord.

He’s just holding the line for the board. Dylan isn’t a ass, he just talks with purpose. He’s almost always right also lol

As far as psl goes I think it would be nice to see vision around more. He’s pretty knowledgeable and very rarely plugs. Which for a source, is pretty rare. Especially lately.

The board here at Evo is the one of the best and nothing like bringing on board a couple more top stringers.

Only approved source I am aware of at the moment is domestic supply. If more get added or re-added though, I learn of it when the ad bammer goes up.

Heard PSL is sponsor here again true or no? And why the hell is Domestic Supply raping on AI their prices are way high as hell. PSL had Aromasin way cheaper I mean they want almost 100 dollars for 30 pills? Lmao they hell... PSL Was way cheaper. They need to adjust that like legit thats way out there for an AI.

Hello. It's original Pfizer Aromasin. that's why the price is so high. in US pharmacy it costs even more. Also I have promo for EVO members - you can check it here
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...mestic-supply-com-discounts-offers-72286.html

So if you buy something for example for 200$ - you can choose as freebie Spectrum Nebido or something else for free - it will be like 30% discount. I think it's very good deal for top quality gear ) if you need help - please contact me )

i read his post 3X and did not see anything of the sort of him acting like an ass as you say. he was telling you the truth and answering your question directly and to the point.

as far as why it is more expensive is because it is pharma grade. and it is way cheaper than going through a doctor and getting a script regardless. treat this as a blessing that we have access to the same shit people have to spend hundreds and thousands for going through a doctor, taking the script to a pharmacy, and having to pay for all that and then needing a refill again.

i read his post 3X and did not see anything of the sort of him acting like an ass as you say. he was telling you the truth and answering your question directly and to the point.

as far as why it is more expensive is because it is pharma grade. and it is way cheaper than going through a doctor and getting a script regardless. treat this as a blessing that we have access to the same shit people have to spend hundreds and thousands for going through a doctor, taking the script to a pharmacy, and having to pay for all that and then needing a refill again.

True never though about it that way.

True never though about it that way.

yeah there is a huge demand for high quality pharma grade gear. it is very hard to source it and very risky for the source to import it.

just to let you guys know as well. i am running domestic-supply gear now, their test cyp i injected and it was smooth as butter. zero PIP. the quality is incredible and this is coming from someone who is very sensitive to PIP

Well im not good with the sensitivity levels of the snowflake generation especially when one can post post and say whatever they want but cant accept a factual response because its not giving in a coddling way... Im sorry. U made your comment and i responded to it. Your entitled to say what you want as am i. I never insulted you in my previous post so im really not sure what else to say... i truly never insulted you at all man. I reread it many times and just dont see it. I know when i am being a dick and i was responding to you kind of going in attack mode but if you read my post you can see it was never insulting

Last edited:
He’s just holding the line for the board. Dylan isn’t a ass, he just talks with purpose. He’s almost always right also lol

As far as psl goes I think it would be nice to see vision around more. He’s pretty knowledgeable and very rarely plugs. Which for a source, is pretty rare. Especially lately.

The board here at Evo is the one of the best and nothing like bringing on board a couple more top stringers.

I appreciate that bro. Your a good dude and ive seen the good contributions youve made on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom