Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will as well as soon as my next order arrives. You guys are great and I can't wit to run your test and post bloods

I have to say, I was reading on another forum where they hate you pretty strongly and I was rather fond of your retorts. :) I am sure you know the site of which I speak, it is a place that also hate eroids. I found them while researching you for that HGH auction you had (that I sadly lost) and was very amused. They acted like children...and your responses were just smashingly great (including your avatar). At least I assume it was you, it could have been a different rep for your company there. Still, made me like you more. The positive review on eroids and your willingness to have people here try your stuff for cheap and post reviews of it (and they are honest about it here - so it is a risk) meant I knew I could trust you more.

Well done, and welcome!

I have to say, I was reading on another forum where they hate you pretty strongly and I was rather fond of your retorts. :) I am sure you know the site of which I speak, it is a place that also hate eroids. I found them while researching you for that HGH auction you had (that I sadly lost) and was very amused. They acted like children...and your responses were just smashingly great (including your avatar). At least I assume it was you, it could have been a different rep for your company there. Still, made me like you more. The positive review on eroids and your willingness to have people here try your stuff for cheap and post reviews of it (and they are honest about it here - so it is a risk) meant I knew I could trust you more.

Well done, and welcome!

That's why they say this is the best board around, and Hipo has a glowing review around here. I personally have tried his products and they're fantastic.

Well done, and welcome!

I´m sorry I really dont know what forums you are talking about. Neither what answer did you mean because I dont have any representant or something like that: in the forums it´s always me the one that writes.

I really dont have time to see what people is saying about us, as I´m just entering to evo, anasci and a french forum. Probably I´ll be entering in some of them as sponsor in the closer future, but not for now.

Anyway, about your sentence "they hate you pretty strongly" I just knew, from before, that haters gonna hate. I meant, there have been websites selling the Norma for 12 USD and didn't even were able to send you the original packaging. For sure some got nervous when I entered to the game. And I replay don´t care.

Hipo

That's why they say this is the best board around, and Hipo has a glowing review around here. I personally have tried his products and they're fantastic.

As I have said in the introduction thread of some new guy, I really like the fact that I have found very nice people that is able to share their thought, their experiences and their knowledge with all of us. This makes this board be amazing.

Hipo

Your making a great name here hipo. I like that you stick around and post here. You have a very nice list and are very easy to work with. I'm glad we have you here

I´m sorry I really dont know what forums you are talking about. Neither what answer did you mean because I dont have any representant or something like that: in the forums it´s always me the one that writes.

I really dont have time to see what people is saying about us, as I´m just entering to evo, anasci and a french forum. Probably I´ll be entering in some of them as sponsor in the closer future, but not for now.

Anyway, about your sentence "they hate you pretty strongly" I just knew, from before, that haters gonna hate. I meant, there have been websites selling the Norma for 12 USD and didn't even were able to send you the original packaging. For sure some got nervous when I entered to the game. And I replay don´t care.

Hipo

I believe he is talking about someone else, I don't remember you having a hgh auction

Yeah, I must have hippo confused with another member. Sorry about that!

Hipo what is you delivery time to the USA approximately? Or anyone else who can answer this for me?
Thanks

Hi

T/A to USA is around 10-12 working days.

There were some delays few weeks ago as there were holidays in the place where the packages are being shipped from, but now everything is back to normal.

As I remember we dont have any new promo code running right now, as prices are already down ;-)

Hipo

Hipo

Hi

T/A to USA is around 10-12 working days.

There were some delays few weeks ago as there were holidays in the place where the packages are being shipped from, but now everything is back to normal.

As I remember we dont have any new promo code running right now, as prices are already down ;-)

Hipo

Hipo

Okay I will be placing an order! Thanks for the reply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom