Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar & SARMS (LGD, S4 & GW)

AkulaJSP

Registered
All,

I've been using the following three SARMS for the past 4-5 weeks and I'm loving the results.
I'm looking to increase my cycle by adding Anavar, thoughts?

Could you see any real benefit of adding Anavar?

CYCLE (12 WEEKS TOTAL - 6-8 WEEKS ANAVAR)
  • LGD-4033 (10mg/ed)
  • S4 (75mg/ed)
  • GW (25mg/ed)
  • Anavar (50-60mg/ed)
  • HCGenerate (5Caps/ed)
  • DSpark (3Caps/ed)
  • N2Guard (7Caps/ed)

PCT
  • DSpark (3Caps/ed)
  • MK-2866 (25mg/ed)
  • HCGenerate ES (5Caps/ed)
  • N2Guard (7Caps/ed)

bro if you using anavar...you'll need to beef up pct and add clomid...

clomid
week 1: 100mgs/day
week 2: 50mgs/day
week 3-4: 25mgs/day

There's no problem adding Anavar, but I would add Clomid and Nolva to PCT, possibly some aromasin as well

I agree, the addition of VAR is great but will definitely require a more complete PCT

AjulaJSP, I'm on the same cycle and would love to see how the Various fits in. I may do that, too.

How's the eyesight at 75mg S4?

bro if you using anavar...you'll need to beef up pct and add clomid...

clomid
week 1: 100mgs/day
week 2: 50mgs/day
week 3-4: 25mgs/day

There's no problem adding Anavar, but I would add Clomid and Nolva to PCT, possibly some aromasin as well

I agree, the addition of VAR is great but will definitely require a more complete PCT

AjulaJSP, I'm on the same cycle and would love to see how the Various fits in. I may do that, too.

How's the eyesight at 75mg S4?

agree with everyone on the pct.....it needs more with the var. Serms are in order + whatever AI you want......just a lil dose, but you need something.

Last, i ran S4 up to 90mg (ish) and didnt have any eye sight issues. I was doing 3 x 30mg doses, so that plays a part, but go slow and just be careful and i bet you can use a lil more than 50mg as well.

Thanks for the advice everyone.
I'll pickup some Clomid and Nolva for my PCT.

Would you expect to see dramatic strength increases on Anavar with my Sarms cycle?

For the PCT gear [Nolvadex Clomid & AI] would you personally go with AG-GUYS or would be Pharma gear?

AG Guys is as good as it gets. Pharma grade is hit and miss on legitimacy and many times it's expensive. Also needs shipped international from overseas which can cause a lot of other problems like fraud, etc..

Thanks for the advice everyone.
I'll pickup some Clomid and Nolva for my PCT.

Would you expect to see dramatic strength increases on Anavar with my Sarms cycle?
For the price of the Var, Aromasin, Clomid, and Nolva, it's not worth it to just add Var to your sarms cycle. Save all that stuff for a test cycle.

>

I almost use ag exclusively for my ancillaries

I'm Australian so i intend to go through a combination of AusJuice, Sarms1 & N2BM.
I'm aware of Anavar's hefty price although this does not discourage me.

I've found my Sarms stack to be quite effective over the past 5 weeks and id like to increase my strength and lean gains via Anavar.

All,

I've been using the following three SARMS for the past 4-5 weeks and I'm loving the results.
I'm looking to increase my cycle by adding Anavar, thoughts?

Could you see any real benefit of adding Anavar?

CYCLE (12 WEEKS TOTAL - 6-8 WEEKS ANAVAR)
  • LGD-4033 (10mg/ed)
  • S4 (75mg/ed)
  • GW (25mg/ed)
  • Anavar (50-60mg/ed)
  • HCGenerate (5Caps/ed)
  • DSpark (3Caps/ed)
  • N2Guard (7Caps/ed)

PCT
  • DSpark (3Caps/ed)
  • MK-2866 (25mg/ed)
  • HCGenerate ES (5Caps/ed)
  • N2Guard (7Caps/ed)

it will work. throw some test in there also .

Week 6 - First true side effect from my SARMS.
Terrible Skin Rash on ears & Upper Arms.

I'm stopping all SARMS for the next few days to relive the irritation and then i'll start back up.

To recap on my cycle. This is my new layout.
I'd like some advice on this cycle as i have no intention of injecting( Strong fear of needles, flame away)

• LGD-4033 (10mg/ed)
  • S4 (50-75mg/ed)
  • GW (25mg/ed)
  • Anavar (50-60mg/ed)
  • N2Guard (7Caps/ed)
  • DSpark (3Caps/ed)

I intend to run a complete PCT adding Nolva/Clomid to support the Anavar suppression although while on cycle would you advise on an extra supplement to help aid suppression/libido loss?
Would any of the following benefit during this cycle?

• HCGenerate ES
  • RS Transaderm
  • Provirion

Kind Regards.

Back
Top Bottom