Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarm taste!

NYRkorey

SIKE, not another sarm taste post! Just kidding!

Well I'm back again, thinking about running another sarm cycle. About 9 months ago I did a log on here where I did GW,S4,MK cycle and it was incredible amazing results around the board. Thinking about running it again but wanted to come back and make sure all the dosages are all the same and nothing has changed, this is what I ran last time

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

I loved this stack, worked incredible for me. Was thinking about running this again. Or maybe another stack. Just looking to pick some brains on what other people liked besides this stack. With this stack I got shredded while also keeping size it was top notch. Leaning toward this again. But again wanna make sure everything is the same! Nice chatting again!

SIKE, not another sarm taste post! Just kidding!

Well I'm back again, thinking about running another sarm cycle. About 9 months ago I did a log on here where I did GW,S4,MK cycle and it was incredible amazing results around the board. Thinking about running it again but wanted to come back and make sure all the dosages are all the same and nothing has changed, this is what I ran last time

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

I loved this stack, worked incredible for me. Was thinking about running this again. Or maybe another stack. Just looking to pick some brains on what other people liked besides this stack. With this stack I got shredded while also keeping size it was top notch. Leaning toward this again. But again wanna make sure everything is the same! Nice chatting again!

Welcome bro. When people dont like the liquid sarms or is hard to take the right dosage with liquid , you have sarms on capsules ( no taste ) . To get ripped always s23, s4, ostarine, cardarine. MK677 burn fat but he increases appetite so much that is impossible to do the diet . To grow nothing better than Rad 140, MK677, Ligandrol

Yeah the taste doesn't really bother me at all, just throw it back and move on with my day. I was thinking about doing a bulking cycle, I heard great things about the rad 140 cycle but I also love being shredded like my last cycle. Def a tough choice!

sounds very good bro, "incredible and love" the SARMs then not much to change.. could run the MK677 continuously (not expensive if you buy it by the gram).. and if you are willing, give a light oral steriod a try..like an anavar.. another SARM user on here is giving that a try as well..

good luck,
MuscleMedMD

If I were to run a Rad 140, MK677, Ligandrol, what MGs would I take of them? Since I've only really ran my main cycle I've always taken stated in my original post

Yeah the taste doesn't really bother me at all, just throw it back and move on with my day. I was thinking about doing a bulking cycle, I heard great things about the rad 140 cycle but I also love being shredded like my last cycle. Def a tough choice!

you can go with that but just use cardarine at 20mg a day as your base. cardarine is amazing for fat loss and endurance so who wouldn't like it?

Oh yeah sarms for sale is where I usually get my cycles from they are amazing. I'm just torn between doing the S4, (OSTABOLIC), (CARDARINE) which is my usual go too or trying a RAD 140 cycle for bulk, if anyone knows whats a good 3 stack rad 140 and dosage please post it!

I like the layout. Only thing you could do is raise the ostarine up to 50mg per day if you wanted. Not necessary but it can be done if you were looking to compare vs the last cycle.

Thats not a bad idea something to consider. How about a RAD 140 and a LGD cycle , I see some logs where that Is combined? Any good cycles on that? I know thats more "bulking"

If I were to run a Rad 140, MK677, Ligandrol, what MGs would I take of them? Since I've only really ran my main cycle I've always taken stated in my original post

heres the dosing for every single sarm so you can see how to run them all properly... just make sure you have top quality.. https://sarms.forsale

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-8 S23 20 mg per day split doses…. 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 10-12 hours later
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Back
Top Bottom