Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle advice

Ssshortstop

Well its November 1st tommorow, and thats my scheduled day to start losing fat or a cut cycle as we call it. Im not gonna gamble on a recomp.
Im about 16% body fat. 165 lbs. 5'5". Id love to keep on the gain phase but its diminished its returns and its time to shed the excess and reset the metabolism.

I have primo(enanthate, anavar, test, arimidex all the trimmings.....im no newbie here and and im well read so please dont say the obvious shit all the new members get. This is a post asking for advice on primo. I want to put myself in a position to get those phantom gains. Ive never taken primo before or anavar, however i climb wind towers all week so i cant risk the pump. Dbol made me crippled for real. I cant have that happen.

this be my 3rd real cycle, with 2 other failures that i didnt use much and not for long back in the day. ran eq 600mg 350 test twice, and 600 test plus dbol kicker. failures were nandrolone 250 a week for 8 weeks and a test dbol cycle that 2weeks into i went to jail for 3 months.

i finished my last cycle end of july and my acnes gone and im gtg. Im on trt for life, doc. 100mg test cyp a week.

so i was thinking 600 mg primo and maybe up the test to 300 or 350. having never taken primo is it plausible i wouldnt tell a difference between 500mg and 600 mg a week and advice from those who have used this legendary compound would be much appreciated.

Its gains a clock mafuckas lol thanks.

Well its November 1st tommorow, and thats my scheduled day to start losing fat or a cut cycle as we call it. Im not gonna gamble on a recomp.
Im about 16% body fat. 165 lbs. 5'5". Id love to keep on the gain phase but its diminished its returns and its time to shed the excess and reset the metabolism.

I have primo(enanthate, anavar, test, arimidex all the trimmings.....im no newbie here and and im well read so please dont say the obvious shit all the new members get. This is a post asking for advice on primo. I want to put myself in a position to get those phantom gains. Ive never taken primo before or anavar, however i climb wind towers all week so i cant risk the pump. Dbol made me crippled for real. I cant have that happen.

this be my 3rd real cycle, with 2 other failures that i didnt use much and not for long back in the day. ran eq 600mg 350 test twice, and 600 test plus dbol kicker. failures were nandrolone 250 a week for 8 weeks and a test dbol cycle that 2weeks into i went to jail for 3 months.

i finished my last cycle end of july and my acnes gone and im gtg. Im on trt for life, doc. 100mg test cyp a week.

so i was thinking 600 mg primo and maybe up the test to 300 or 350. having never taken primo is it plausible i wouldnt tell a difference between 500mg and 600 mg a week and advice from those who have used this legendary compound would be much appreciated.

ive used primo many times, im sure you are likely aware... you definitely want to be in that 500-600 range... ive ran it 800 and there's really no difference there so keep it at 500-600... 400 is a bit low but you could do that as well but i wouldnt go any lower than that... it stacks extremely well with basically anything but i especially love it with anavar and/or winstrol so you are definitely on the right track... i never run test higher than 350 so everything you have planned looks spot on to me

500 of the Primo and 300 of the test should provide nice solid gains if you train hard and eat enough protein.

I like your cycle layout.

For primobolan, the issue with primobolan is the 100mgs/ml concentration so the big injections.

For testosterone, 300mgs is enough since you're on 100mgs test cyp TRT.

So I would start your cycle like this.

week 1-12
300mgs testosterone enanthate/week (2 injections split)
500mgs primobolan enanthate/week (2 injections split)
50mgs anavar/day (2 doses split EDx2)
arimidex 0.25mgs/EOD (every 2 days)
n2guard 7 capsules/day (2 doses split for organs liver anti-pump and heart support)

You think that's possible? What age?

Your plan is solid, consider small adjustment for 12 weeks cycle: PRIMO-500mgs; TEST ENAN-300mgs both weekly split into 2 shots; ANAVAR-50mgs daily, plus N2 Guard daily for organ support

I like the layout and think you will love primo at the 600 range it’s a great spot to keep it. Log it so we can keep track of the progress

Back
Top Bottom