Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to contact coach trevor

tYOyler

Registered
I am also a Canadian and I have been in the hospital for 3 weeks cause of COVID, which led to fluid in my lungs. They have a crappy lineup on tv so I started to binge on podcasts. I came across this one you guys created and the early episodes feature a really cool guy named Coach Trevor. I like him lots. I must have listened to about 150 of them and then they replaced him with some dude with a jersey accent halfway through.
What I liked about coach trevor was he was honest and gave really good wholesome advices on steroid use. His steroid advice is spot on, i find myself nodding as i am listening to it and my roommate here also said once he is released he wants to start using steroids too.
Also why was he kicked off the show, that is BS. i demand to know what happened or else you will be sorry, bring him back. I think it is wrong you don’t have any canadians on the podcasts, but you let a scottish guy on. .Anyway I need some closure on why he left the show and how to contact him. I need him for something, merci beaucoup

I am also a Canadian and I have been in the hospital for 3 weeks cause of COVID, which led to fluid in my lungs. They have a crappy lineup on tv so I started to binge on podcasts. I came across this one you guys created and the early episodes feature a really cool guy named Coach Trevor. I like him lots. I must have listened to about 150 of them and then they replaced him with some dude with a jersey accent halfway through.
What I liked about coach trevor was he was honest and gave really good wholesome advices on steroid use. His steroid advice is spot on, i find myself nodding as i am listening to it and my roommate here also said once he is released he wants to start using steroids too.
Also why was he kicked off the show, that is BS. i demand to know what happened or else you will be sorry, bring him back. I think it is wrong you don’t have any canadians on the podcasts, but you let a scottish guy on. .Anyway I need some closure on why he left the show and how to contact him. I need him for something, merci beaucoup

Trevor kouritzin or something right muskate? he's not around.

He's an alright guy but upset me he didn't want to talk steroids on the podcast with Steve and I'm a listenere.

i'm sorry that you are a fan boy of him but please Don't come on here and threaten people. people leave shows all the time, that is the nature of show bizness.

the jersey guy and scottish guy you refer to are both doing a damn good jobs so far. so you should keep listening to more episodes and be more open minded. also our show is very diverse aside from the hosts, there is a team of guys who all make thes how the success it is from all walks of life and all races, backgrounds, religions, etc. so don't give me that no candaian crap. plus masonic is candadian and did plenty of shows too. we don't discriminate against nobody

coach trevor went to make fake sarms with tony huge. and i heard he got upset at Montoya for not paying him for services rendered. that was the rumor atleast. maybe BM can tell us more

I heard rumor that you got upset because Trevor jilted you. After all those blow jobs you gave him he just dumped your ass. In turn, you kicked him off the board in a jealous rage.

Who the fu&k is the Scottish guy? Me?? I'm not fkin Scottish.

bro same shit.

- - - Updated - - -

bro yes review pass

real story Coach Trevor went to work for Dr. Tony to make fake sarms after affair with Mr. Montoya exposed. prove me wrong confirmed

bro same shit.

- - - Updated - - -

bro yes review pass

real story Coach Trevor went to work for Dr. Tony to make fake sarms after affair with Mr. Montoya exposed. prove me wrong confirmed

So if I said you was a New Yorker that's the same shit too right?

bro same shit.

- - - Updated - - -

bro yes review pass

It must make every member so proud to be part of a community that has shitbag morons such as this guy giving advice.

bros I gots proof to what i say FOR A CHANGE. never accuse texan of lying or you liable to get hanged. I speak ONLy truth that is why they hate me

Edited for sake of clarity lol

Back
Top Bottom