Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will Anavar affect birth control, my girl wants to cycle

douchebaggy

Registered
Hello bros of Evo,
Quick question my girl wants to run a cycle of Anavar 10mg per day for 8 weeks. We want to know if the anavar can affect birth control, we do not want mutant muscle babies while we are on cycle!

Anavar and winstrol effected my wifes period cycle. It actually delayed it a full month.

We started AAS after having kids, perhaps it would be a good idea for you and your "girl"

This question may be best asked to a fertility doctor. Fertility docs are very familiar with hormones and their effect on ovulation and such. Not just any doctor either, most docs are clueless about AAS and PCT's.

Source: Both my kids were IVF babies, spent alot of time at fertility clinics with lots of testing on myself and wife.

Anavar will definitely affect your wife's menstral cycle. Most likely she will experience zero menstrual cycle or very light. Now when I at that....I strictly mean the actual flow....she still will have menstral like symptoms without the blood.

Birth control can be compromised by aas, therefore while on cycle I would definitely use another form of protection.

There is a misconception that when people, male or female, are on cycle they can't get pregnant or get someone pregnant- this isn't true. Yes the risk is reduced, but not eliminated.

In addition...if this is your girlfriend first time using aas, id recommend that she start with 5mgs ed. If she must...work up to 10. I know girls who have sides at 5mgs and I know girls (like myself) ego can tolerate up to 20mgs per day. But you would rather be safe then sorry....believe me.

Good luck

Anavar will effect your wife's menstrual cycle and can reduce fertility but it won't change the eggs released from the ovaries so in the unlikely event that your wife does get pregnant on cycle - She would produce a normal child just as if she was off cycle.

Same with men. Steroids will effect the amount of sperm generated but not the quality of the sperm.

You won't make kids that look like aliens lol.

This is true. I have a 4 month old beautiful drop dead gorgeous baby daughter and I was on AAS when it happened. Sorry I had to chime in. I saw alien baby and cringed.

Hi Peoples! I'm 5weekd in on anavar! Lifts are going great! Just did 300lb squat at 156 body weight!..but I just started taking birth control pills..was wondering if anavar will make it less affective or anything?

Hello bros of Evo,
Quick question my girl wants to run a cycle of Anavar 10mg per day for 8 weeks. We want to know if the anavar can affect birth control, we do not want mutant muscle babies while we are on cycle!

First if a girls wants to get fit and lean they should never use pill . Do you think the girls that compete use pill? of course not , pill is estrogen and will destroy your shape so quick . By the way is one of the worst drugs you can use

Hi Peoples! I'm 5weekd in on anavar! Lifts are going great! Just did 300lb squat at 156 body weight!..but I just started taking birth control pills..was wondering if anavar will make it less affective or anything?

It should not affect it, but to be on the safe side have him pull out and maybe put him on steroids too?

Also, your period will be affected if you drop body fat really low, so even if the Anavar won't cause any issues you can be sure that females getting lean below 10% you may experience some changes with your reproductive system due to your body responding to your low bodyfat levels as it thinks you lack the energy storages and so are unable to carry a child and so it shuts down some reproductive processes in order to avoid fecundation and to save further energy for survival.

Check out our podcast where we discuss this and other topics:

https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

300lbs squat from anavar? I hope you have anavar and not tbol or dbol. That seems high.

It should not be a problem when combined with birth control.

Hmm [emoji848] this is a good question. We’d need to read up on the pharmacological actions of these two and see if there’re any contraindications with these. Birth control works by usually consisting of either a single hormone, progestin, or two hormones, progestin and estrogen. These hormones suppress the release of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) from the pituitary gland in the female body. AAS also has this affect in males, lowing FSH and LH. So the Var might not have an effect on the effectiveness of your birth control. But as far using the two and it interfering with your gains, that might be a different story. Or not, idk. This needs more research

Hello bros of Evo,

Birth control or mutants? Pick one.

There's a theory that if a woman use Winstrol while prgnant and she has a boy, he will be born with an extraordinarily large penis. No joke. I'm sure some of you will be able to know why.

There's a theory that if a woman use Winstrol while prgnant and she has a boy, he will be born with an extraordinarily large penis. No joke. I'm sure some of you will be able to know why.

Winstrol then would give you a larger penis if you use it before 25? if in pregnancy maybe in reality.

Back
Top Bottom