Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do's and Don'ts about openly posting questions about orders

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
First and foremost please allow me to address the community by saying thank you for the overwhelming support..

Let me get right to the point.. I have noticed over the past few weeks some members have questions or concerns regarding their orders.. please do not mention where your order is being shipped from in the open, these are sensitive details and should not be mentioned in the open..

There is other ways around delivering your message without using sensitive information..

1) please contact customer service at PSL and if you are unsuccessful reach out to a representative here in the community..

2) if you do not have enough postcount you can simply contact someone within the administration or moderators of this community and they will convey the message to us representatives..

3) we understand your concerns and frustrations but please remember that there is other individuals out there in your situation that are having success, and you could bring some unwanted attention to a lot of people expecting deliveries..

Ps. If myself or the other Representatives do not reply to your message please allow us ample opportunity take it back to you, sometimes the inquiry volume and time response will be longer than expected because of overwhelming sales.. Hang tight and we will get back to you in the order that we have received your inquiry!

I also just recently cleared my inbox so if I have not responded to you send me another message I may have overlooked your message accidentally deleting it..

Great post V! I have seen a lot of post lately that are giving way too much info. You guys have nothing to worry about with PSL. Be patient and they will take care of you.

Be wise about what you post in the open.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

Great post V! I have seen a lot of post lately that are giving way too much info. You guys have nothing to worry about with PSL. Be patient and they will take care of you.

Be wise about what you post in the open.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

As always thank you so much my brother for the support..

And yes I have noticed the large frequency of Reckless posts, now I can understand frustration..but people need to take into great consideration with their delivery approach.. we can read between the lines, we don't need sensitive detail..

yes guys don't be shy to reach out to one of their reps or email them. they are great at returning messages fast

posting sensitive info on the open forums not only puts them in a bind but it puts you at risk too.

yes guys don't be shy to reach out to one of their reps or email them. they are great at returning messages fast

posting sensitive info on the open forums not only puts them in a bind but it puts you at risk too.

Well put my brother.. it's detrimental for everyone on all aspects.. I know it feels personal for a customer but they need to respect their fellow brothers of the grind that they are also waiting on items, so let's all be fair and not put everyone in a pinch..

And allow me to reiterate, if we do not respond right away just give us ample time, but in the meantime exhaust all resources with attempting to make communication.
1) contact customer service
2) contact multiple Representatives
3) contact moderators and forum Administration..

There you have multiple channels above that would yield a response..

Work with us, not against us ;)

Yes and recently ive even seen people actually post up their order#s. Please please remember everyone, Safety is always first. Dont put up info that could come back and bite you or the community in the end.

Hey guys have contacted admin and just trying to get ahold of anyone at this point. Here's my story in a nutshell

Have had great success with PSL. Last order I placed hasn't gone well. To make a long story short. It got sent - got the tracking #. Checked tracking as late as today (was sent Monday) and tracking shows nothing. Basically says label created that's it. Sent email to customer support. Got a response 3 days ago they would look into it. Multiple emails and no response. Any further info needed let me know. Thanks for any help anyone can provide. Thank you all and truly appreciate all you do

Hey guys have contacted admin and just trying to get ahold of anyone at this point. Here's my story in a nutshell

Have had great success with PSL. Last order I placed hasn't gone well. To make a long story short. It got sent - got the tracking #. Checked tracking as late as today (was sent Monday) and tracking shows nothing. Basically says label created that's it. Sent email to customer support. Got a response 3 days ago they would look into it. Multiple emails and no response. Any further info needed let me know. Thanks for any help anyone can provide. Thank you all and truly appreciate all you do

First and foremost how are you..
you did the right thing by contacting the administration because our fellow Gearhead was on top of this and set me a notification as he always does, therefore here I am..
Perfect example on how to reach out..

Your instance is ordinary.. once labels are created that means it is recognized in the system of the Postal Service at the hosting region.. updates may not come instantaneously or even daily for that matter, your item is in transaction most likely on its way to the next facility..there will be delays with updates but that does not mean you're parcel did not land.. there is multiple system of checks and you're basically at the mercy of the mailing system.. label created is always a good sign ;)

Just give it some time and before you know it updates are going to start happening at blinding.. as one of our fellow Representatives put it in better words the first several days is nothing but white noise.. basically static on a screen..

Sorry for the wind that explanation but I want to cover all angles..

FYI.. try to limit the amount of times you track your parcells, try not to look desperate with putting it on the radar.. just make a mental note of a considerable time Gap and then check for updates..

Hey Vision!

Ok awesome, will give it time! Thanks for the heads up. If I don't see / hear anything in the next week or so I'll get back to you guys. Thank you again for taking the time to respond. Have a great weekend

- - - Updated - - -

I got spoiled by the previous quick send outs. Hence the post lol. Thanks for the re assurance again and will update if somehow it fell through. As said earlier have a great weekend to you and everyone on the board! Thanks for all you guys do.

First and foremost how are you..
you did the right thing by contacting the administration because our fellow Gearhead was on top of this and set me a notification as he always does, therefore here I am..
Perfect example on how to reach out..

Your instance is ordinary.. once labels are created that means it is recognized in the system of the Postal Service at the hosting region.. updates may not come instantaneously or even daily for that matter, your item is in transaction most likely on its way to the next facility..there will be delays with updates but that does not mean you're parcel did not land.. there is multiple system of checks and you're basically at the mercy of the mailing system.. label created is always a good sign ;)

Just give it some time and before you know it updates are going to start happening at blinding.. as one of our fellow Representatives put it in better words the first several days is nothing but white noise.. basically static on a screen..

Sorry for the wind that explanation but I want to cover all angles..

FYI.. try to limit the amount of times you track your parcells, try not to look desperate with putting it on the radar.. just make a mental note of a considerable time Gap and then check for updates..

^^^Yea exactly. Sometimes I'll see zero tracking updates for several days then all of a sudden the package is at my doorstep and when I go back and look at the tracking all the old updates that should have been posted earlier just magically appear. Tracking is a great tool to get a crude idea of where you packages are...but until the carriers find a better way to update them...it is a crapshoot at best.

DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL IS OPEN!
www.puritysourcelabs.ru
After a short winter recess
rMZfEAu.png

Click below for direct store access
(Please allow site to update if it does not show prices)

You'll never be wasting money when you buy www.Euro-pharmacies.net gold lineEP's gold is like none other,
because it is a stabilizer; it is an insurance policy in this market that you're getting PURITY
EP Gold-Line isn't really made of gold, it's made of sweat, determination and a hard to find alloy called guts
with the added advantages known as "QUALITY"
www.puritysourcelabs.ru into the new GOLD-LINE series this year

Back
Top Bottom