Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking transition to cutting during pct

badg96

Registered
hi, i'm finishing a cycle of rad-140, lgd and andarine and i would like to know if it is good to go from bulking to cutting during pct? I normally do 2 weeks with calories in maintenance and then I go into deficit but I heard that during pct surplus should be kept in order not to lose the gains. What do you think?

I'm not in a hurry but I also didn't want to gain more fat I already have 17-18% fat. 100 calories of surplus is enough?

I'm not in a hurry but I also didn't want to gain more fat I already have 17-18% fat. 100 calories of surplus is enough?

I was thinking of more like 400 and make it mostly protein

this whole calories in/out thing is a bunch of broscience. there is no actual studies that show that works, in fact there is studies that show it does not work.

take 10 minutes out of your day to read the link below and look at the actual HUMAN STUDIES that weren't done by the billion dollar food companies to push an agenda. we know that you can eat the same exact foods at a certain point of the day and it can have a completely different outcome. crazy huh? not what we've been taught all our lives though.
The Women’s Health Initiative was the most ambitious, important weight loss study ever done. This enormous randomized trial involving almost 50,000 people evaluated this low-fat, low calorie approach to weight loss. Through intensive counseling, women were persuaded to reduce daily caloric intake by 342 calories and increase exercise by 10%. Calorie counters expected a weight loss of 32 pounds over a single year. This trial was expected to validate conventional nutritional advice.
But when the final results were tallied in 2006, there was only crushing disappointment. Despite good compliance, over 7 years of calorie counting led to virtually no weight loss
Not even a single pound. This study was a stunning and severe rebuke to the Caloric theory of obesity. Reducing calories did not lead to weight loss.

By declaring that their scientifically unproven caloric reduction advice was flawless, doctors and nutritionists could conveniently shift the blame from themselves to you. It wasn’t their fault. It was yours. (Does this sound familiar, happens everyday when online gurus copy/paste the same diet plans to everyone) No wonder they loved this game so much! To admit that all their precious theories of obesity were simply incorrect was too psychologically difficult. Yet evidence continued to accumulate that this new caloric restriction strategy was about as useful as comb to a bald man.
https://www.dietdoctor.com/the-calorie-debacle

I do not like keeping food intake high in PCT because it will be much easier to store fat. Your cortisol levels are high in PCT. The best thing you can do is make sure you use Cardarine in your PCT to help with that.

this completely goes against everything you've been working for, why put yourself in a catabolic state when this is the time you should focus on muscle preservation? going into a PCT there will naturally be the process of taking one step backwards, there's going to be some loss to be expected, going into a cutting phase is going to change your metabolic rate and that's going to be equivalent to taking several steps back. focus on having a successful PCT, give your body some time and re-evaluate things from there.

you dont want to cut during pct man... you need gw in pct to help with corisol as ive pointed out for years but thats what causes the fat gain in pct if there is any... if you want to cut, you wait until you have completed pct and revoered...

PCT is when you are more catabolic so you should never try to get shreded, PCT is to recover all your bosy and stress, so try to be anabolic as possible, and eat clean but over maintnence .
Important on PCT use:
DHEA to control cortisol
HGH to stay lean or at least CJC1295 dac or MK677
Vitamin C and Glutamine
5ius humalog post workout and a shake 50gr dextrose and 60gr whey 10gr creatine is a MUST to keep cortisol away

Back
Top Bottom