Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

debating on 1st cycle or not

damienquads

Registered
So i have a couple dilemna's.. the first is if my gym will stay open or not which is beyond my control but the second is my body fat. I'm 5 8 and 200 pounds flat, i would guess I am almost 20% body fat. should i still run 500mg of test per week or should I hold off until i get my body fat lower? it is a mental struggle for me

I wouod highly recommend getting that bodyfat down. If youre struggling it tells me you don't have your diet right which is 90% of success in this lifestyle

what is the point of using steroids if your muscles are covered up by fat #1
and second there are health ramifications to using steroids at a higher body fat. that is more stress on organs and it says you aren't in shape or eating a good diet too.

This question comes up all the time and 99% of the time the answer is that you should cut your fat down first. Your body will always look better and be in a better position to grow when it is in a lean state. If you hop right on now, you will likely not be happy because you will not have the definition and look slightly bloated.

I feel like PEDs should be reserved for those that earn the right to use them. They’re not for everyone. Put some effort into your diet and training, get your BF% under 15, keep it there for 6+ months then come back and ask your question again. IMO it’s insulting to all the people who have put in years of grind and effort naturally to get to a point where to further progress PEDs become appropriate.

I feel like PEDs should be reserved for those that earn the right to use them. They’re not for everyone. Put some effort into your diet and training, get your BF% under 15, keep it there for 6+ months then come back and ask your question again. IMO it’s insulting to all the people who have put in years of grind and effort naturally to get to a point where to further progress PEDs become appropriate.

what a great post! i completely agree...

Back
Top Bottom