Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Knowledge request!: West Ward Pharm/ Hikma

Gaintrain2019

Registered
Hey everybody I'm newer to The forum but wanted to start getting some posts out there and try to gain a little knowledge from a much larger base.

I was recently offered many products by hikma a few that interested me were mixes. There were bulk mixes and cut mixes as well as Tren-E Tren- A test, the works. The mixes had Tren E or Tren A depending on bulk or cut masteron and test-prop. I was wondering if anybody is familiar with Hikma as I can not find any of the products on there product page. Attached is a photo I was sent of the product has the images I was sent of this mystery product

I would also like to know how the community feels about mixes in general I'm drawn to them but don't know if they're a bunch of bunk or a great option. Let me know what you think. Hope to be able to pm soon let me know what you know! Have a great day all.;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190120-092843_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20190120-092843_Messages.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 123_1_01.jpg
    123_1_01.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 83
Hey everybody I'm newer to The forum but wanted to start getting some posts out there and try to gain a little knowledge from a much larger base.

I was recently offered many products by hikma a few that interested me were mixes. There were bulk mixes and cut mixes as well as Tren-E Tren- A test, the works. The mixes had Tren E or Tren A depending on bulk or cut masteron and test-prop. I was wondering if anybody is familiar with Hikma as I can not find any of the products on there product page. Attached is a photo I was sent of the product has the images I was sent of this mystery product

I would also like to know how the community feels about mixes in general I'm drawn to them but don't know if they're a bunch of bunk or a great option. Let me know what you think. Hope to be able to pm soon let me know what you know! Have a great day all.;)

I'm not fond of pre-mixed steroids because they tend to promote and perpetuate a cookie cutter approach to cycling which, to me, is no way to approach the use of AAS.
Per this Hikma, I'm not familair with it.

Eddie I appreciate your input my man. I think it's appealing to me because it is less pinning overall and seems to mean less ordering of various supplements.

Eddie I appreciate your input my man. I think it's appealing to me because it is less pinning overall and seems to mean less ordering of various supplements.

Provided that the compounds in question prove to be effective, then those two considerations do make sense.

My thoughts exactly. I may need to make another thread on where I can find a mix that is effective and at the correct dossage.

Back
Top Bottom