Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mk677 dose

I started with the full 25mg/day dose and have been good, but starting slow and ramping up is advisable.
I HIGHLY recommend you take it at night before bed, our your hunger and appetite throughout the day will be insane! I started taking it in the morning and wanted to wat way to much during the day. Taking it at night has mostly moderated that effect.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the typos - fixed below. Does anyone know how you can edit a previous post? I don't get that option anywhere...

I HIGHLY recommend you take it at night before bed, or our your hunger and appetite throughout the day will be insane! I started taking it in the morning and wanted to eat way to much during the day.

it certainly would not hurt you to start with 25 mg per day and i often recommend that but i have no issue whatsoever with you starting lower the first week or so... thats up to you and your comfort level but either way would work

starting full 25mg a day shouldn’t be a problem. but you can start 12.5 if you really want to.

Back
Top Bottom