Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not dropping weight- blood work is fine?!?

stoneski

Any advice on this....

So I haven't been dropping weight at all. I've been busting my back for the last 6 weeks and maybe .5 change in pounds. This is the heaviest I've been in 12 years. No clue why, I had blood work done and it shows no issues, I first thought maybe my prior t3 use caused something but nothing!

I'm currently running
Test cyp 300mg a week
Masteron prop 400 mg a week

Diet is as follows

Breakfast
2 whole eggs 4 egg whites
3 turkey sausage links

Mid morning
5oz chicken breast

Lunch
5oz chicken breast
40 gram protein shake

Dinner

6 oz red meat or 8 oz chicken
2 slices low carb protein bread

Attached is the nutrient breakdown for the day.

4da62a3b1cc6bf07cd33cfe125b2a934.jpg

if you want to lose weight you cannot 'count macros' and think that if you hit them like that then your body will lose weight, it does not work like that. also why are you eating a huge breakfast like that, also way too much meat and processed junk. i would never put anyone on a diet like this especially for weight loss

you can fix this though by eliminating all food before 2pm, eat in a window time restricted. 2-6 hour window. get rid of processed junk entirely, that means no bread, no sausage and no dairy allowed

also we don't know how you are preparing your meat, if you are adding in hydrogenated oils or buying them frozen or from a restaurant then you will never get anywhere. you cannot eat that much meat everyday either, are you Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler here? of course you will gain weight with all that food. the average joe should only eat meat once a day or every other day. that is it. no way your gut can handle that much meat

add in fruits and veggies. add in GOOD fats and good carbs. (very very important you do this)

there is A LOT of improvents you can make here. it starts with deleting these silly macro counting apps or calculators. they do more harm than good and you are a prime example of why i hate them

remind me next time we PM, i will get you a free copy of my ebook in my signature on cutting. that will help you greatly

Last edited:
if you want to lose weight you cannot 'count macros' and think that if you hit them like that then your body will lose weight, it does not work like that. also why are you eating a huge breakfast like that, also way too much meat and processed junk. i would never put anyone on a diet like this especially for weight loss

you can fix this though by eliminating all food before 2pm, eat in a window time restricted. 2-6 hour window. get rid of processed junk entirely, that means no bread, no sausage and no dairy allowed

also we don't know how you are preparing your meat, if you are adding in hydrogenated oils or buying them frozen or from a restaurant then you will never get anywhere. you cannot eat that much meat everyday either, are you Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler here? of course you will gain weight with all that food. the average joe should only eat meat once a day or every other day. that is it. no way your gut can handle that much meat

add in fruits and veggies. add in GOOD fats and good carbs. (very very important you do this)

there is A LOT of improvents you can make here. it starts with deleting these silly macro counting apps or calculators. they do more harm than good and you are a prime example of why i hate them

I appreciate the insight on that. As far as cooking meets I'm doing them on the grill. I grill my meats year round regardless of the season. I'll give that 2pm start a try starting up tomorrow and see how things rotate through. I'm going based off previous coaches plan from last year.

I appreciate the insight on that. As far as cooking meets I'm doing them on the grill. I grill my meats year round regardless of the season. I'll give that 2pm start a try starting up tomorrow and see how things rotate through. I'm going based off previous coaches plan from last year.

yeah bro i see that story all the time. let me guess this coach you hired copy/pasted some absurd bodybuilding diet and then thinks that guys like us can eat like that and end up looking like a pro. this is what they do, they copy/paste the same diet and charge people hundreds, it triggers me to no end! they have no clue about nutrition, that diet is beyond absurd and 99% of people will get fat on that diet and their gut health will be ruined. PM me your email address and I will send you a copy of my Ebook on cutting. it will help you greatly

yeah bro i see that story all the time. let me guess this coach you hired copy/pasted some absurd bodybuilding diet and then thinks that guys like us can eat like that and end up looking like a pro. this is what they do, they copy/paste the same diet and charge people hundreds, it triggers me to no end! they have no clue about nutrition, that diet is beyond absurd and 99% of people will get fat on that diet and their gut health will be ruined. PM me your email address and I will send you a copy of my Ebook on cutting. it will help you greatly

Yeah pretty much! It's annoying as hell. I actually just deleted the app. I've never really counted eggs as dairy in the way I would milk or cheese but I'll do that from now. I'll shoot you a DM right right now.

I might have to buy this copy of how to cut by you Steve, I'm always up for expanding my knowledge and trying new strategies.

drop me a PM with your email address and i will send you a free copy.

same goes for anyone else reading this thread. i'm not trying to profit off of helping people with nutrition.

drop me a PM with your email address and i will send you a free copy.

same goes for anyone else reading this thread. i'm not trying to profit off of helping people with nutrition.

i’m going to PM you aswell! I’d like to take a look

Cutting is the hardest thing to due and there is so much bad information out there. If it was simple everyone would be walking around lean. The truth is that most people you see out in public are obese. Stevesmi has some amazing Ebooks and I highly recommend checking them out.

Back
Top Bottom