Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Veteran Thread The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - EXPLAINED

Veteran Discussion
Why is it, in perfect PCT, HCGenerate (N2Generate) run only in first 2 weeks (week 1 and week 2)? Why not thru whole PCT? Its a natural test booster among others. Can you run it thru whole PCT, or there's a reason not to?

Why is it, in perfect PCT, HCGenerate (N2Generate) run only in first 2 weeks (week 1 and week 2)? Why not thru whole PCT? Its a natural test booster among others. Can you run it thru whole PCT, or there's a reason not to?

Oh, I see in PCT simplified, N2Generate is recomended thru whole PCT. Makes more sense.

I’m 43 just got bloods of 3.2 free test way below low. 423 total serum. I’ve ordered test cyp 25o and enanthate 250 Anavar and tren ace. Have not done cycle for years. I want just trt. Does anyone run clomid all through every day anymore. Or proviron. Or like 500 Iu hcg eod. What has changed in day early 2000s late 1990s untill now.

you can use peptides during pct, but they don't cover all your bases. a big part of pct is a soft landing yes, but you also gotta detox the organs and stimulate the pituitary glands. peptides won't do either

They do not replace those, nor do the same thing. That's comparing apples to oranges

I've just read about that as "the perfect pct" on another site, so for obvious reason there's confusion when 2 sources claim something to be perfect.
I have no idea, thats why im asking ;)

Back
Top Bottom