Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is sr9009 better than GW?

tegavi34

I just finished using sr9009 for 8 weeks and I lost a lot of weight and got faster
I was using 10mgs 3x per day
do you think that sr is better then cardarine ? When I did cardarine gw I didn’t get these kinds of results
basically I went from running a 9 minute mile close to 8

I just finished using sr9009 for 8 weeks and I lost a lot of weight and got faster
do you think that sr is better then cardarine ? When I did cardarine gw I didn’t get these kinds of results

Regardless of what we think you have had a positive result so what do YOU think?

everyone has their preference on this... i would say to go with what suits you best and you find that out by trial and error... it would help to know where you purchased your sarms for a fair evaluation in terms of quality... you cannot go wrong with either as long as you have the right quality... for the best quality check out umbrella labs or sarms.forsale

no i think cardarine gw is better then stenabolic sr

[FONT=&quot]Dylan has you completely covered! For the best quality sarms visit either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale! [/FONT]

Try them both and see. I prefer GW. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

It’s not better. Similar effect but a much shorter half life makes it harder to plan around workouts and stacking.

Back
Top Bottom