Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xeno Pharmaceuticals Pre-introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xeno Pharmaceuticals Pre-Intro

We are a small start-up domestic source that focuses on quality of products over quantity of products. We will never put out a product we do not have 100% faith in. I will be transparent with everyone as possible while still ensuring safety and security. This is a pre-introduction as I will post a full line of our products when I reach 100 post count and have complied with any testing/verification processes this board requests. I will be giving samples out to any respected members on this board within the week. I will inform everyone of the exact date samples are to be given out as soon as possible.

In the meantime I would like to get feedback on any test that you would have me or other members perform. We have done melting point tests on our products and all have passed and 100% liquified at the correct temperatures. We would like to HPLC/MS our raws but would rather have the facility suggested than arbitrarily decide. (Do not want members to feel we may have negotiated a higher percentage test which the facility I know of other sources who have actually done this) Please make sure you do your research on the testing facilities you suggest, I cannot stress the importance enough, all MS alone and even most HPLC/MS that are conducted are extremely inaccurate (you cannot conduct an accurate test without a reference point ie. a previously calibrated test based upon the reading of a 99% pure sample) Sources know or should know this and most tests you see are simply used as a means to give a false sense of security to members. LabMax is highly inconclusive and has been proven inaccurate but i will be happy to comply with these tests as well if that is what the members here would like (although melting point is a much better option IMO) Below I will disclose as much information about our company as possible..

Raw Manufacturer-

Our main raw manufacturer is a large industrial company that manufacturers APIs, Intermiediates and Nutraceuticals. The rather small selection of Testosterone derivatives they have available can only be purchased in kg. Therefore, as we are a brand new company we will only be ordering a limited number of products. All other commonly used sources found on websites such as Made-in-China Alibaba etc. are merely middle-men which we would like to deal with as little as possible. (Fun fact, when we first made contact with our supplier we were quoted for a price per kg assuming a 50kg order! I laughed and requested price per single kg.)

Brewing Process-

We use pre-sealed sterile vials in order to ensure product sterility. All Carrier Oils used are USP grade and .22 micron filtered, currently our oil of choice is cottonseed oil as it has a much longer shelf life. Gloves, Masks, and disposable lab coats are worn at all times while cooking and distributing the oils to their pre-sealed vials.
We use a low percentage BA-BB cook to suspend the hormone. Each batch has its own specific lot number as a means of identifying which batches have and have not been tested and if by some chance a recall is required.

Products-

Testosterone Cypionate- 250mg/mL 10mL
Testosterone Propionate- 100mg/mL 10mL
Trenbolone Acetate- 100mg/mL
Nandrolone Decanoate- 200mg/mL

We will slowly add more injectables and begin producing orals as we start to make sales and verify the quality of other raw products. (Requests for certain products will be taken into consideration so i would appreciate any and all suggestions we are looking at adding Tren E NPP Dbol and Anavar unless otherwise requested)

Payment-

I only accept Western Union at the moment but if demand is high enough for other payment options i will be willing to set these up as well.

T/A-

Handling will be 2 days unless otherwise specified, if we cannot keep up with volume at any time the board will be notified.

We will only ship through UPS for legal reasons, UPS ground will be standard but we are willing to accommodate for any specific shipping request.

Product pictures-

In all honesty I can not post these yet but intend to. This is due to the fact our labels have not yet come in from the manufacturer and I would only like to release pictures at that time. If the labels do not come in within the week (International Manufacturer) I will consider sending out the samples regardless if the board would really like me to. I should however have the design sent to me tonight and will post that when i receive it.

Safety-

All communications will be done through a countermail PGP encrypted email.
All customer information and orders are deleted after product is shipped.
Packaging is discreet and well put together to ensure the package arrives, and arrives intact.

If there is anything I missed I appreciate any and all feedback and will answer promptly and accurately.

Thank you,

Xeno Pharmaceuticals

Good start. Prices on those products listed?

Testosterone propionate 100mg/mL 30$
Testosterone cypionate 250mg/mL 40$
Nanndrolone Decanoate (Deca) 200mg/mL 50$
Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/mL 60$

These prices are subject to slight change*

We will also be running a very limited time 25% off sale when we officially open.

Thank you

Not to bad at all, do you have any bloods on your gear? Or pictures sir. I know you are just getting everything up and running so I understand if you don't right now

Also, a disclaimer for free samples, Those eligible must:

Be a currently active and respected member
Be off cycle or running a cycle including only the compounds requested for the sample
Write their review (whatever that may be) on this source thread and the source review thread
Blood work (not required but greatly appreciated)

I will be giving out 10 vials of each product, 2 vials per product per member
Each member may receive up to 2 products

If any of these terms are unacceptable to you, i would ask that you refrain from requesting a sample and maintain the interests of the board rather than your personal interests.

Any member who posts bloodwork will receive an in-store credit equal to the cost of the test performed and free shipping.

I will sample. Currently off waiting to pick a lab to run for my next cycle. I'll see what you guys are about

Also, a disclaimer for free samples, Those eligible must:

Be a currently active and respected member
Be off cycle or running a cycle including only the compounds requested for the sample
Write their review (whatever that may be) on this source thread and the source review thread
Blood work (not required but greatly appreciated)

I will be giving out 10 vials of each product, 2 vials per product per member
Each member may receive up to 2 products

If any of these terms are unacceptable to you, i would ask that you refrain from requesting a sample and maintain the interests of the board rather than your personal interests.

Any member who posts bloodwork will receive an in-store credit equal to the cost of the test performed and free shipping.
When is the latest you will accept someone to run the gear? I won't be ready to start a cycle until beginning of August.

Not to bad at all, do you have any bloods on your gear? Or pictures sir. I know you are just getting everything up and running so I understand if you don't right now

Regrettably I do not however I have used the product myself and would vouch for its potency, although this means nothing to the board. I will post product pictures beginning of next week, hopefully we will have the labels in by that time.

As you mentioned this is due to the fact we are still putting the finishing touches on the operation, but I thought it wise to introduce the brand and get our post count up so that when we officially open we have the means to take orders immediately.

I will not pretend we are something we are'nt so i hope this was an acceptable time to introduce ourselves.

Thank you for your question

Regrettably I do not however I have used the product myself and would vouch for its potency, although this means nothing to the board. I will post product pictures beginning of next week, hopefully we will have the labels in by that time.

As you mentioned this is due to the fact we are still putting the finishing touches on the operation, but I thought it wise to introduce the brand and get our post count up so that when we officially open we have the means to take orders immediately.

I will not pretend we are something we are'nt so i hope this was an acceptable time to introduce ourselves.

Thank you for your question

So far so good with customer service. If I am picked for the free samples I'll for sure like to see if this customer service is steady throughout the process

I will sample. Currently off waiting to pick a lab to run for my next cycle. I'll see what you guys are about

Great! thank you for your interest,

Anyone interested in the free sample deal please send me your email and requested product.
I will compile a list over the next few days and contact the members that have been selected should there be a surplus of requests.

Sounds good . I will appreciate if you pick me up for your samples thanks

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tor Browser

I'm loving the honesty to start out. Hell of a pre intro. There are some good candidates on here to test your samples. I have already promised one guy bloods on his gear or else I would definitely sample for you, but there are plenty of other good candidates on here that can fulfill the same request.

Great! thank you for your interest.

Anyone who is interested in our sample offer can pm me their email and requested product.

I will compile a list over the course of the next few days and notify the board and these customers once they have been selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom