Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic-supply.com Reviews

I got an empty box. Do not buy.
Bull fucking shit bro! Why you lying?!?!
Ive odered from DomesticSupply 4 times now all 100% legit and at my doorstep within days of placing order. Shame on you for being such a troll! Do you even lift? Bwhahaha
Get a life!

Bull fucking shit bro! Why you lying?!?!
Ive odered from DomesticSupply 4 times now all 100% legit and at my doorstep within days of placing order. Shame on you for being such a troll! Do you even lift? Bwhahaha
Get a life!

just a piece of shit troll bro, thats all

Boys the beauty has arrived [emoji2956]
Very Excited! I’m boutta go pin this right now
6c3d9e9b1e1036399fd6e564f54c388a.jpg

db4a4168bab08f25cad972c7af5db22b.jpg

80e82e9fbd50bf7483d6d1b66cc07fc7.jpg

Don’t know why the camera quality turned out so bad I don’t have an Android I swear! Lol

looks good bro. forward it my way now ;) :p

Proof is in the lab work! DS/Balkan pharmaceuticals is Legit!

Ok, here are my latest Lab results. Been using nothing but 50mg/2x/week of Balkan Test Cyp from domestic-supply. I’m on TRT and had sub 200 (Quest) levels.
I’ll say it again, Domestic-supply.com is 100% legit in every way. Delivery is unbelievably fast and the products they carry are legit!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about the small thumbnail. Test measured 829, estradiol 50. I pin Tuesday pm/Saturday am.

- - - Updated - - -

For comparison, these are my lab results from March 16. Again,50mg2x/week of the Balkan Cyp from DS.
Thankfully I have the $$ for monthly labs...

- - - Updated - - -

Damn those small thumbnails! For future post, anyone know how to blow up a thumbnail attachment?
Anyway, March 16 lab results were 907 Test, 54 estradiol...

Attachments

• 23A3B5E7-5247-4552-9515-AD3DCD3940FF.jpg
    23A3B5E7-5247-4552-9515-AD3DCD3940FF.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 70
  • CD2D1EB7-F402-4B31-A622-5E487B574D33.jpg
    CD2D1EB7-F402-4B31-A622-5E487B574D33.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 70
Ok, here are my latest Lab results. Been using nothing but 50mg/2x/week of Balkan Test Cyp from domestic-supply. I’m on TRT and had sub 200 (Quest) levels.
I’ll say it again, Domestic-supply.com is 100% legit in every way. Delivery is unbelievably fast and the products they carry are legit!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about the small thumbnail. Test measured 829, estradiol 50. I pin Tuesday pm/Saturday am.

- - - Updated - - -

For comparison, these are my lab results from March 16. Again,50mg2x/week of the Balkan Cyp from DS.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn those small thumbnails! For future post, anyone know how to blow up a thumbnail attachment?

I told you - I sell only high quality products produced on real factories) you got what you paid for) thank you for bloods) remind me about freebie with your next order)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

thats what im talking about bro! i keep telling everyone domestic supply is where its at!

Does anyone have any preferred brand from DS? It looks like a few of you like the ZPHC brand? Any others that are good?

They still ship to Canada right?

Just got my order in today. Shipped fast as hell. What is the carrier oil in the pharmacom EQ? It's smooth whatever it is.

This is a 100% legit company!! I have my order in hand and am very happy. Do not worry when ordering. I'll tell you my story, I placed an order, received an email saying it had shipped as well as a tracking number by the next day. The day it was scheduled to arrive I checked the tracking and received the dreaded "in transit, running late" message. I sent an email asking if this was normal and did not receive a reply as quickly as I wanted (I maybe waited an hour LOL) so I assumed the worst. The next email was stricly cussing them out... This is MY MISTAKE, this is an honest company and I do not see why you or anyone else would have an issue. My product arrived the next day (1 day behind schedule). I will buy again and continue to tell people that this is a legit company. Thank you Domestic Supply and again I apologize for my behavior.

Just got my order in today. Shipped fast as hell. What is the carrier oil in the pharmacom EQ? It's smooth whatever it is.

Hello. thank you)
it's written on the box - grape seed oil) I am glad you are satisfied)

- - - Updated - - -

This is a 100% legit company!! I have my order in hand and am very happy. Do not worry when ordering. I'll tell you my story, I placed an order, received an email saying it had shipped as well as a tracking number by the next day. The day it was scheduled to arrive I checked the tracking and received the dreaded "in transit, running late" message. I sent an email asking if this was normal and did not receive a reply as quickly as I wanted (I maybe waited an hour LOL) so I assumed the worst. The next email was stricly cussing them out... This is MY MISTAKE, this is an honest company and I do not see why you or anyone else would have an issue. My product arrived the next day (1 day behind schedule). I will buy again and continue to tell people that this is a legit company. Thank you Domestic Supply and again I apologize for my behavior.

No problem) I am sure we will become friends)

I'm really interested in domestic supply. Does it ship in a fedex, ups, or usps box or something?

things like this when it comes to shipping you discuss in private man... greg is on the forum but you can easily email him as well with questions like this

First order with DS, Greg is on point very helpful along with people in ths group leaving reviews which is why I will also and stick with DS from now on!
1cc01a5e9f7c180b56433925e72d385e.jpg

things like this when it comes to shipping you discuss in private man... greg is on the forum but you can easily email him as well with questions like this

Sorry about that. Just ordered, will post when arrives and everything goes smooth will post review.

Back
Top Bottom