Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats all the oral only threads???

Hollywood305

When did the idea of just taking anavar or tbol by itself with no test and no ancillaries become popular? Is it a budget issue? Needle phobia? Fear of androgenic sides?
I dont get it...

When did the idea of just taking anavar or tbol by itself with no test and no ancillaries become popular? Is it a budget issue? Needle phobia? Fear of androgenic sides?
I dont get it...

its nothing new bro.. ive been seeing it for so long... its so many different things, that there's no solid answer to that... no secret im not a fan of that whatsoever... to each their own but its not on my list of things i advise personally

its nothing new bro.. ive been seeing it for so long... its so many different things, that there's no solid answer to that... no secret im not a fan of that whatsoever... to each their own but its not on my list of things i advise personally

I dont understand why if your gonna take the proper measures and financial strain nesscessarry to run gear why not do it right...makes zero sense

a lot of people don't want to inject or have needles at home.

taking a pill is considered more kosher than injecting something

Thats what makes me laugh when people call heroine addicts junkies because they are injecting themselves when other people are crushing opioid base pain medication like candy but they arent junkies....

Many people though just dont have the guts to inject themselves. Some have massive needle phobia, others like Steve said dont want needles around their houses, etc.

I get it, but trying to replicate the gains on injectable AAS with orals is stupid. Thats why if people dont want to touch needles take Sarms. They work well, no injection, etc but dont think you are going to get AAS size with Sarms.

People in general by nature look for the easy way on virtually everything. It's our society as a whole. Theres your oral only threads

So needle right away is the best way to go? I never took roids before n heard wouldn't matter if pills or needle to get big gains for a first timer so I should just forget orals n go straight on the pin?

So needle right away is the best way to go? I never took roids before n heard wouldn't matter if pills or needle to get big gains for a first timer so I should just forget orals n go straight on the pin?

So no I wouldnt say go straight to pinning. I would say first you should be at least 25 before considering anything. Second id say get your training and diet in check. Third id recommend looking into Sarms first before heading straight into AAS.

it is way easier to inject once or twice a week then take pills 2-3X per day and obsess over forgetting.

orals have their place. at the end of the day both ways aren't a long term solution to fitness and bodybuilding at all.

You need to educate yourself a lot more before touching anything bro. Just hang out and participate for a while and you'll learn.

Back
Top Bottom