Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Satisfied customer

ToXicRays

Registered
Roid Mass is definitely my new go to source. With speed of delivery that blows other sources away i placed order and took less than 14 days to get to the US and in my hands. Tadeas has excellent customer service keeping you posted through every step of the way and there with quick responses if you had any questions. the package was descrete and gear was professionaly shipped. the only thing i would change is payment, and after talking with tadeas RM does offer bitcoin which is much more conveniant as you dont have to leave the house to make a payment and wu charged like an extra 50 bucks just to send the money. so i recommend paying bitcoin. Started cycle and i can already feel the strength from my orals stoked to see mad gains.

yeah bitcoin will save you a trip for sure. glad you got your gear so fast, they sped up shipping earlier this year and it is FAST!

anyone else need a code, drop me a message. i got fresh codes

Good to hear. May I ask what your cycle is? What orals are you taking that you're feeling strong already? How long you been on?

Roid Mass is definitely my new go to source. With speed of delivery that blows other sources away i placed order and took less than 14 days to get to the US and in my hands. Tadeas has excellent customer service keeping you posted through every step of the way and there with quick responses if you had any questions. the package was descrete and gear was professionaly shipped. the only thing i would change is payment, and after talking with tadeas RM does offer bitcoin which is much more conveniant as you dont have to leave the house to make a payment and wu charged like an extra 50 bucks just to send the money. so i recommend paying bitcoin. Started cycle and i can already feel the strength from my orals stoked to see mad gains.

Thanks for the review, your business is appreciated. I already hooked up bitcoin for future purchases. :)

Taking 100 mg anadrol oral daily 400 mg test e twice a week and 400 mg of deca a week nice and easy works for me I normally run the anadrol for three weeks and the others for six month long cycle slow for lasting results off cycle instead of blowing up too big and losing a lot of gains off cycle.

Oh wow. You don't fuck around do ya. How long do you take off? Are you getting back to normal test production between these mammoth cycles?

My off is included with a tapering test dosage and pretty regular pct over probably one to three months followed by 3 more months off so kinda like a six month on 6 month off if u will. And keeping Anastrozole and or clomid on hard if any sides start to arise .5-1g daily beds down anything thats bugging me haha. I couldnt really tell you if i get back to full test production simply because i havent ever done labs off cycle but now that you brought it up i'll be interested to do so this year afterwards. i'll keep you posted.

I love deca too bro. the whole asthetic mirin generation has no respect for it. it is truly one of the best steroids out there that is not utilized enough if you are a pure gym rat and just want to excel at this game.

I love deca too bro. the whole asthetic mirin generation has no respect for it. it is truly one of the best steroids out there that is not utilized enough if you are a pure gym rat and just want to excel at this game.

Thats because the new younger cats in the game just want the instant results of mass instead of steady lasting strength....in my opinion kinda defeats the purpose of spending money on gear if you arent going to put the work in to keep your gains after cycle then you're just wasting your hard work in the gym not to mention hard earned money.

Thats because the new younger cats in the game just want the instant results of mass instead of steady lasting strength....in my opinion kinda defeats the purpose of spending money on gear if you arent going to put the work in to keep your gains after cycle then you're just wasting your hard work in the gym not to mention hard earned money.
People still cycle off?
Cycling off is a waste of money if you're serious about this sh!t

yes cycling off is for people who are serious about not doing lasting damage to natural production and your liver but thats just for people who wanna live past late 40's without ahving heart failure and etc if all u wanna do is be big till ya die more power to ya.

Back
Top Bottom