Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not getting gains on sarms.forsale sarms

KayaiY

Registered
I've been on my current sarms cycle for 6 weeks
I’m using GW501516 and LGD4033. Using 5mg each of it
I'm not getting any results on the stuff and I can safely say I'm disappointed
I started out 135 pounds and now I am only up to 144 pounds. I’m 5’10’’. a buddy of mine said I should at least be up to 160 lb by now because he had similar gains when he used enhanced sarms. how do I get my money back from these Jokers and take that money and get some real sarms from enhanced athletes instead?

here we go with more nonsense...

1. you have gained a ridiculous amount of weight on sarms especially considering you are running female doses

2. enhanced is known for spiking with prohormones so yes, you would get huge gains like that and get a ton of side effects and problems...

SMFH on the ignorance

Dylan covered it all for you. This is a very bad post by you and very misleading and incorrect to say the least

I've been on my current sarms cycle for 6 weeks
I’m using GW501516 and LGD4033. Using 5mg each of it
I'm not getting any results on the stuff and I can safely say I'm disappointed
I started out 135 pounds and now I am only up to 144 pounds. I’m 5’10’’. a buddy of mine said I should at least be up to 160 lb by now because he had similar gains when he used enhanced sarms. how do I get my money back from these Jokers and take that money and get some real sarms from enhanced athletes instead?

5mgs of lgd you wont get a lot of results, same with gw 5mgs is nothing
standard dose lgd 10mgs, gw 20mgs

enhanced athlete sarms is prohormones spiked

i doubt your story
but even if serious your doses are a joke
s4s is legit, umbrella is legit

Your results are excellent, considering that you are way UNDERdosing, GW must be 20mgs and LGD-10mgs. Start taking necessary doses and you will be very happy.
As for enhanced athlete, forget it, they sell fakes, bad side effects. Check related comments

Back
Top Bottom