Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gelatin for joint help

attacksyndrome

Registered
I take gelatin (which is hydrolized collagen) every day for joint pain, it helps a little bit. I have also read a little bit about undenatured collagen ( UC-2) and also shark cartilage supplements (which contains collagen as well as other things) . It almost sounds like they work the same as gelatin but I am not sure. Should I just keep taking the gelatin or try the others? I should add I have tried MSM and glucosamine and chondroitin but had to stop as it was giving me acid reflux.( I have GERD and need something gentle on the stomach)

I would recommend you try glucosamine sulfate. It works better for me for joints than all of the above, and doesn't irritate me. I do also use collagen peptides, but that more helps my skin a little bit.

1) N2JointRX - full gamut of joint ingredients
2) Bone Broth (as recommended by fellow mods).

this is the truth

and the catch is your bone broth needs to be home made. you buy the ones from the store it is going to be far inferior (and frankly a waste).. luckily bone broth is easy as fuck to make. all you need is a slow cooker and get grassfed whole bones

Back
Top Bottom