Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT dose timing effecting acne?

powerup

Buff Brother
Has anyone on here been successful dropping their TRT dose to cure acne? Iv gone from 180/wk down to 140/wk and havent lost any performance or muscle mass. Acne has reduced but not gone away. I pin it 80mg Monday night and 60mg Friday night since it's easier for my schedule to pin at night. Considering the 8 day half life I can't see this causing an issue. My doc says I should even out the dose and pin Tuesday morning and Friday night. Do you think that timing matters for acne? Let alone 3.5 ticks on the syringe is a less exact measurement than 4 on Monday 3 on Friday.

Also was thinking of dropping dose again to 120/wk. Thoughts?

I suffer horribly from acne. The only thing that cured it was Accutane.
I dropped my dose to 140, also. My acne only flairs up when I get a little overboard with something like EQ.

Accutane took care of everything for me. I would suggest scheduling an appointment with your dermatologist.

I suffer horribly from acne. The only thing that cured it was Accutane.
I dropped my dose to 140, also. My acne only flairs up when I get a little overboard with something like EQ.

Accutane took care of everything for me. I would suggest scheduling an appointment with your dermatologist.
Arent the sides of accutane rough?

Arent the sides of accutane rough?

I went through an entire course of Accutane without issues except dry lips. You are required to have blood work. My hepatic values were not that much more elevated. At the time, I was also on var. I informed my dermatologist that I was on var and the labwork never set off too many alarms. I was about .3x elevated.

Accutane was extremely successful for me. I know others from the gym who has their teenage kid on it and it has worked flawlessly for them, too. Like any drug, monitoring for side effects is essential. I would much rather take Accutane than a run with tren.

I went through an entire course of Accutane without issues except dry lips. You are required to have blood work. My hepatic values were not that much more elevated. At the time, I was also on var. I informed my dermatologist that I was on var and the labwork never set off too many alarms. I was about .3x elevated.

Accutane was extremely successful for me. I know others from the gym who has their teenage kid on it and it has worked flawlessly for them, too. Like any drug, monitoring for side effects is essential. I would much rather take Accutane than a run with tren.
But what about after you stopped taking it? Did the acne come back?

But what about after you stopped taking it? Did the acne come back?

Nope. Never. Now, did I have flare ups here and there? Yes. I had a minor flare up when I bulked with Sustanon 250, EQ, and dbol. It was a fine balance to maintain the E2 level. I absolutely 100% recommend the new acne wash from CeraVe. The shit is remarkable and even the active ingredient appears in other products, CeraVe has really fine tuned their acne wash. When the minor flare up occurred (it was nothing like the horrible cystic acne I had) I used Fabior foam from my dermatologist, CeraVe, scaled back the Sustanon. It was a very minor flare up that lasted six to eight weeks. It is now 100% fine again.

All of this was on my back.

However, the acne never ever has returned to anywhere near the extent that it was. I have fought with acne all of my life. I’m 48 and this is the first my skin has been clear. I took accutane when I was 45.

Nope. Never. Now, did I have flare ups here and there? Yes. I had a minor flare up when I bulked with Sustanon 250, EQ, and dbol. It was a fine balance to maintain the E2 level. I absolutely 100% recommend the new acne wash from CeraVe. The shit is remarkable and even the active ingredient appears in other products, CeraVe has really fine tuned their acne wash. When the minor flare up occurred (it was nothing like the horrible cystic acne I had) I used Fabior foam from my dermatologist, CeraVe, scaled back the Sustanon. It was a very minor flare up that lasted six to eight weeks. It is now 100% fine again.

All of this was on my back.

However, the acne never ever has returned to anywhere near the extent that it was. I have fought with acne all of my life. I’m 48 and this is the first my skin has been clear. I took accutane when I was 45.
What was your dosing protocol?

What was your dosing protocol?

You can do a marathon or a sprint. I chose marathon. Honestly, I cannot remember. I think it was 40mg per day. I know we had to adjust the dose twice because of ALT AST values. The dosing protocol is based on weight. There is a lot of info on the Accutane website, too. There is a new generic out there that my gym partner’s son loves. I forget the new but it is one of the newer generics.

Without any hesitation, I would run a course of Accutane again under doctor supervision. I would not even risk UGL Accutane.

Accutane is a vitamin A derivative and, to this day, nobody really understands how it works. I have zero regrets. The dry lips can be a bit much but overall, I had nothing else but results!

running too high a trt dose can cause acne but imagine the other dangers going on inside your body that you are not aware of.

you want to never overdose trt
My blood work on the 140 came back pretty perfect.
a8475c861fb7478c2066a2d12c539b6d.jpg
5978b09b93c3eb171d83d51a9f70ab27.jpg
863131bd040d8c0c8cff51a3e8538911.jpg

Has anyone on here been successful dropping their TRT dose to cure acne? Iv gone from 180/wk down to 140/wk and havent lost any performance or muscle mass. Acne has reduced but not gone away. I pin it 80mg Monday night and 60mg Friday night since it's easier for my schedule to pin at night. Considering the 8 day half life I can't see this causing an issue. My doc says I should even out the dose and pin Tuesday morning and Friday night. Do you think that timing matters for acne? Let alone 3.5 ticks on the syringe is a less exact measurement than 4 on Monday 3 on Friday.

Also was thinking of dropping dose again to 120/wk. Thoughts?

I never had success dropping dose and getting rid of acne, believe me I tried. What worked for me was Vitamin A supplementation higher dose, and daily washing 3x/day of my acne spots with anti acne soap. I also do more sun real sun and salt baths.

If you are on TRT stick to higher doses closer to 200mgs, get the max results you can, consider acne as a side effect you can combat.

i have acne at 100mg per week. Also looking for solutions. The back I can withstand. Scalp I hate.

- - - Updated - - -

Claravis, Amnesteem, Absorica, Myorisan, Zenatane, Sotret,

Any of these ring a bell as to your friend's son's brand?

i have acne at 100mg per week. Also looking for solutions. The back I can withstand. Scalp I hate.

- - - Updated - - -

Claravis, Amnesteem, Absorica, Myorisan, Zenatane, Sotret,

Any of these ring a bell as to your friend's son's brand?

You try high doses of vitamin A with some antiacne bodywash?
Also you try sun tan?

Never tried Vitamin A doses. I'll give that a shot.

I make it a point to get like 20 minutes real sun a day.

Back
Top Bottom