Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle advice

flunk

Novice Brother
I got my second sarms cycle in mind and just wanted some input and thoughts on dosage. My first cycle was lGD and MK-677 3 years ago. This cycle I want to run YK-11, LGD, RAD, and MK-677. I planned on a 12 week but could even be 8 week. My PCT would be from sarm.4sale also (liquid clomid).

I got my second sarms cycle in mind and just wanted some input and thoughts on dosage. My first cycle was lGD and MK-677 3 years ago. This cycle I want to run YK-11, LGD, RAD, and MK-677. I planned on a 12 week but could even be 8 week. My PCT would be from sarm.4sale also (liquid clomid).

I would avoid running YK11 I didn't like the sides or suppression from it. But LGD/RAD/mk677 is a good stack.

week 1-12
10mgs anabolicum LGD/day
25mgs testolone rad140/day
25mgs nutrobal mk677/day (prebed)
5 caps n2guard/day (organ liver support)
-I would add 20mgs cardarine/day for a good fat loss component

I would avoid running YK11 I didn't like the sides or suppression from it. But LGD/RAD/mk677 is a good stack.

week 1-12
10mgs anabolicum LGD/day

this is a great setup, and i encourage you to use sarms.forsale

If you run YK11 you'll need a more extensive pct because of the suppression with it.

You can get everything you need from sarms.forsale

If you run YK11 you'll need a more extensive pct because of the suppression with it.

You can get everything you need from sarms.forsale
Thanks for the feedback, what are your thoughts on yk11? Should I even use it and what PCT you thinking?

week 1-12
10mgs anabolicum LGD/day
Thank you for the great feedback, if I run a more intense pct is yk11 good at a lower 5-10 MG dose? Did you get good result from it? If it's really not worth it I'll just cut it out.

I'd question why you added YK-11. I see this often with cycles. ''Cycle 1 worked fine... so I'll add to it and up the dose'' seems to be all too common a thought process. We don't do this in anything else. I'd also pick a time scale and stay with it.

I'd question why you added YK-11. I see this often with cycles. ''Cycle 1 worked fine... so I'll add to it and up the dose'' seems to be all too common a thought process. We don't do this in anything else. I'd also pick a time scale and stay with it.
What? I have no clue what you're talking about. I added yk11 cause I hear a lot about it and want to try it. not upping any dose. You telling me people never decide to try other stacks?

Brother check out https://sarms.forsale/ they have premade stack for everyone’s goals. Pick one that suits you.

You will see excellent results with this stack bro... remember you want to run mk677 a good six months at least...

here is the layout

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the feedback, what are your thoughts on yk11? Should I even use it and what PCT you thinking?

absolutely you can use it here... mk677 has zero suppression and you will be just fine adding yk11 here... you may want to consider bumping the nolva or clomid dose a bit higher the first two weeks and you could add n2generate to your pct just to bump it up a bit but you wont have any big issues here at all... it should be an excellent cycle for you

YK11 would be an excellent addition to this cycle to boost it and get you even bigger results. Follow the layout Dylan provided you and make sure for the best quality to visit sarms4sale !

Yk11 is great. Its powerful, but you need to treat it like a steroid and it requires a full pct like a steroid cycle.

Yk11 is great. Its powerful, but you need to treat it like a steroid and it requires a full pct like a steroid cycle.
gw-501516 20 mg day
clomid 50/25/25/25
Opinion on this as a pct? All will be received from sarms for sale

Back
Top Bottom