Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

naps cycle log

hmmm.. could be a food allergy

i also thought a possibility, have been trying to figure this out and discover what the cause may be

- - - Updated - - -

bro my bunk on tanker got bed bugs and rats too.

sounds pretty unpleasant for sure

- - - Updated - - -

Also possibly a stress reaction

Didnt think of that. strong possibility. I havent been having much stress, I think, but it sometimes comes in forms we cannot navigate properly.

I know this may sound weird but I have very bad seasonal allergies and if I don’t keep them under control they can cause small bumps like you are saying. Do you normally have seasonal allergies?

IMG_7168.jpg

couldnt get any pics to load on the site this week. have them but wanted to at least put it somewhere before the 9 day period was over

View attachment 13171

couldnt get any pics to load on the site this week. have them but wanted to at least put it somewhere before the 9 day period was over

You do look good I give you that, nice abs and upper body rocks, would like to see your legs.

you guys were prob right
some bendryl at night, and it seems like its going away slowly

check pollen in your area
check what you are eating and identify food allergies

i have developed allergies to honey and almonds over the past year where i would start sneezing when consuming them.

View attachment 13171

bro you look hot. pecs nice and hard, like that want to squeeze them

check pollen in your area
check what you are eating and identify food allergies

i have developed allergies to honey and almonds over the past year where i would start sneezing when consuming them.

yes, I keep trying to figure it out

ive had some eggs from a local guy. turkey geese and chix
he said they were out for a while and didnt get refrigerated right away? dont know if thats something but ive removed them as of yesterday

You can go see an allergist and get tested!

fell off here, but still at the gym. sllergies seem to have cleared, have a few marks that need to heal. maybe they will maybe not

re started doing rack pulls and the back hasnt been more sore in years. damn knots everywhere. neck is tied and twisted, but all good

had a period of time eating whenever and whatever, but the photos from the naps contest dont lie, so ive started to clean it up a bit for the home stretch unitl oct

fell off here, but still at the gym. sllergies seem to have cleared, have a few marks that need to heal. maybe they will maybe not

re started doing rack pulls and the back hasnt been more sore in years. damn knots everywhere. neck is tied and twisted, but all good

had a period of time eating whenever and whatever, but the photos from the naps contest dont lie, so ive started to clean it up a bit for the home stretch unitl oct

great keep it going

Good to see you back posting, let's get you back on track and try again.

bro i gonna vote you in for contest #1

Welcome back brother!

Good to see you back brother!

Go get a massage

Back
Top Bottom