Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD & Cardarine log

Jhon7

Growing Brother
Here we go bois!! I was gonna wait to do this cycle until after I saw an endo for my low T, but with that not happening till March I decided what better time then now. The cycle will be as follows:

12 week cycle
LGD - 10 mg/day
Cardarine - 10 mg/day
Tribulus - 1500 mg/day

I've been training on and off for last 7 years, time off was usually due to life situations getting in the way. Last year to year and a half have been the most consistent since high school, but gains have always been difficult to come by, which I'm starting to see can be greatly caused by my low T levels.

I will have links to imgur folders as this progresses, going from before, during, and after. Being someone who was always the skinniest person in the room, I love taking pics when it's noticeable so should have plenty to share.

Don't want to ramble on too much so I'll leave it at that for now! Hope to see amazing results from this that i can share with you all. Oh and the sarms are from sarms1 for those wondering

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

I'll be following. Thanks for sharing. If you don't mind me asking - why only 10mg of cardarine per day and not 20?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'll be following. Thanks for sharing. If you don't mind me asking - why only 10mg of cardarine per day and not 20?

Mainly due to financial reasons

Gotcha. Spendy! I'll be running it in a few months with test tren and tbol. First time but stoked to try it

Very nice! Also having my wife take 10 mg a day to try and help burn some fat and gain some endurance. Due to health issues it makes it difficult for her to do too much cardio

Very nice! Also having my wife take 10 mg a day to try and help burn some fat and gain some endurance. Due to health issues it makes it difficult for her to do too much cardio

Let us know how it works for her too! If you dont mind me asking - what issues (and if you opt to not answer that's ok)

Let us know how it works for her too! If you dont mind me asking - what issues (and if you opt to not answer that's ok)

Fot starters asthma and now dr is running labs to fix where others have screwed up. She was diagnosed with both fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis (think I spelt those right). Well new doc says that's literally impossible to have both, but whichever one it is she has issues with joint pain, especially in winter or if its about to rain.

All this together with not having as great an immune system as most results in some real difficult situations. I'm Just glad the gw had no reactions as most things she has tried has always cause something negative, be it constant stomach pains or headaches.

Fot starters asthma and now dr is running labs to fix where others have screwed up. She was diagnosed with both fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis (think I spelt those right). Well new doc says that's literally impossible to have both, but whichever one it is she has issues with joint pain, especially in winter or if its about to rain.

All this together with not having as great an immune system as most results in some real difficult situations. I'm Just glad the gw had no reactions as most things she has tried has always cause something negative, be it constant stomach pains or headaches.

Sounds like lyme disease to me. My wife has lyme. Lyme is often misdiagnosed as fibromyalgia, arthritis, and many other illnesses. My wife was diagnosed with all of them and then some. Took us a long time, and going outside of traditional medicine, to get her properly diagnosed - not to mention lots of cash. She was tested 8 times between two BIG hospitals and all 8 tests came back negative - turns out they were wrong and very commonly are. Anyway - something to keep in mind if she doesnt get answers elsewhere. A clean vegan diet that is meat and dairy free can help autoimmune issues a lot

Sounds like lyme disease to me. My wife has lyme. Lyme is often misdiagnosed as fibromyalgia, arthritis, and many other illnesses. My wife was diagnosed with all of them and then some. Took us a long time, and going outside of traditional medicine, to get her properly diagnosed - not to mention lots of cash. She was tested 8 times between two BIG hospitals and all 8 tests came back negative - turns out they were wrong and very commonly are. Anyway - something to keep in mind if she doesnt get answers elsewhere. A clean vegan diet that is meat and dairy free can help autoimmune issues a lot

Yeah she had a Dr think lupus as a possibility but I guess That's hard to diagnose as well. Hopefully this Dr has more sense then the rest and her labs give some insight.

Also forgot to lost up link to first folder of pics, http://imgur.com/a/1ePA8bq

Have a collage photo of a before and after comparison when I really started hitting it hard. I started taking a pre workout that had some test boosting ingredients, it was during the 4 months I took that earlier this year I felt a massive change.

Also forgot to lost up link to first folder of pics, http://imgur.com/a/1ePA8bq

Have a collage photo of a before and after comparison when I really started hitting it hard. I started taking a pre workout that had some test boosting ingredients, it was during the 4 months I took that earlier this year I felt a massive change.

Post not lost...

Yeah she had a Dr think lupus as a possibility but I guess That's hard to diagnose as well. Hopefully this Dr has more sense then the rest and her labs give some insight.

Not to be a downer but - dont count on it. We had to get my wife properly diagnosed on our own via our own research and later our own bloodwork from a reputable private lab in Cali. Went thru 12 or so doctors in 3-4 months without any direction forward. Not until we said fuck you to hospitals and doctors did we get answers and direction. All doctors rejected lyme even when we were certain that's what she had. We were even kicked out of a doctors office for suggesting too many times. Once all their theories tanked they told her it was all in her head and she needed a psychiatrist. Was devastating. If they would have taken her seriously and listened to us early on her lyme would not have turned chronic - but they didnt, and so it did - and its changed our lives 100%.

not everyone has the genetics to look like a typical gym meathead. you gotta roll with what you got to work with. no shame in being lean and mean.. the nice thing about weight training is no matter your genetics you can still enjoy it and improve

Not to be a downer but - dont count on it. We had to get my wife properly diagnosed on our own via our own research and later our own bloodwork from a reputable private lab in Cali. Went thru 12 or so doctors in 3-4 months without any direction forward. Not until we said fuck you to hospitals and doctors did we get answers and direction. All doctors rejected lyme even when we were certain that's what she had. We were even kicked out of a doctors office for suggesting too many times. Once all their theories tanked they told her it was all in her head and she needed a psychiatrist. Was devastating. If they would have taken her seriously and listened to us early on her lyme would not have turned chronic - but they didnt, and so it did - and its changed our lives 100%.

And I truly believe if doctors were held accountable for this crap they may not be so quick to write someone off.. Any time you question them they just dismiss you altogether, but as you did we will keep pushing it till something finally is done

not everyone has the genetics to look like a typical gym meathead. you gotta roll with what you got to work with. no shame in being lean and mean.. the nice thing about weight training is no matter your genetics you can still enjoy it and improve
O I'm perfectly content with not being some mass giant. I would love to hit like 170-190 range and stick with that

And I truly believe if doctors were held accountable for this crap they may not be so quick to write someone off.. Any time you question them they just dismiss you altogether, but as you did we will keep pushing it till something finally is done

I wish you and your wife luck. If you have a hard time finding answers I'd look into lyme. Everything you listed, and then some, is what my wife experiences due to her lyme. Lyme is way more prevalent than breast cancer - by a lot. It's not only transmitted via ticks but also mosquitos and any biting insects. Every time you walk out your door your at risk of getting it. It's way more severe than most people know. Trust me - we live it daily....

So wait a littler longer, save up the extra and do it right
Finances had an effect, but also wanted to stick to a modest dose for first time running anything. I could have ran the 20 mg but I wanted to share the gw with my wife to help with her fat loss.

Started on Friday so of course too early for anything significant. I have noticed mornings are a little rougher to start. Never really had a good time with early mornings, but does feel harder so will be seeing how that progresses.

Yesterday was leg day so had a fantastic time with it. I think the Mrs made me walk up stairs on purpose to see if I fall afterwards. Today will be shoulders, traps, and calves so I'm exited for that.

Back
Top Bottom