Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test + anavar cycle

I will be starting a test Anavar cycle at 500mg of test/week and 50mg of anavar/day. How should I split the dosage on the anavar to get the best results. twice a day, three times a day, before workouts ??? Also I'm not looking ot gain any weight, do you think 500 mg /week on the test is too high for someone around 230lb's 10% BF.
You really dont need to split the dosage on orals. Just take it the same time every day

Then you don't need any steroids to accomplish your goals.

Lmao...
Maybe he wants to recomp??

- - - Updated - - -

I will be starting a test Anavar cycle at 500mg of test/week and 50mg of anavar/day. How should I split the dosage on the anavar to get the best results. twice a day, three times a day, before workouts ??? Also I'm not looking ot gain any weight, do you think 500 mg /week on the test is too high for someone around 230lb's 10% BF.

How many cycles have you ran??

So you know you shouldnt run anavar the entire cycle length especially if its a standard 12 week cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

So you know you shouldnt run anavar the entire cycle length especially if its a standard 12 week cycle.

Also I would say run 350-400mg/week if you want to keep it a more reasonable cycle.

I liked test at 375mg/week. When I upped it to 500mg/week I got more sides, water retention, etc and that was with my AI 100% dialed in.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I would say run 350-400mg/week if you want to keep it a more reasonable cycle.

I liked test at 375mg/week. When I upped it to 500mg/week I got more sides, water retention, etc and that was with my AI 100% dialed in.

How in the fuck are guys running over a gram a week?
And ur estrogen was perfect and u still had sides?
What did u get side wise??

How in the fuck are guys running over a gram a week?
And ur estrogen was perfect and u still had sides?
What did u get side wise??

I mean I know guys running 1gram+ test along with Tren and EQ per week and they claim they have no sides but its not true IMO. They usually check estrogen levels but blood pressure, cholesterol, hemocrit, etc they never look at....

My sides were more the acne, little bloat/water retention, some tendinitis from lifting more than body really wanted to LOL, stuff like that.

My estrogen levels, blood pressure, cholesterol levels were all good but I also eat a very clean diet and run N2Guard. I just dont think the added benefits of upping test to 500mg outweighed the acne, water retention, etc. Now im a large framed guy naturally so for someone who is desperate to gain weight/size/strength they may want to push past 500mg/week but at that point id stack another compound and drop the test levels to 200-250mg/week range.

Back
Top Bottom