Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is napsgear approved???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamora22

SUSPENDED
Zamora here back after my cycle last year, looking for another cycle. I see a new sponsor napsgear and a big selection but I don't see if he's approved.
I went to his website and there is no approval there like on domestic supply is that right? I am afraid to order from non approved sources after getting scammed last year.

Zamora here back after my cycle last year, looking for another cycle. I see a new sponsor napsgear and a big selection but I don't see if he's approved.
I went to his website and there is no approval there like on domestic supply is that right? I am afraid to order from non approved sources after getting scammed last year.

Napsgear is approved, what makes you think he's not approved?

I went to the website there is no evo approved seal like on other approved sources like domestic supply and puritysourcelabs.

- - - Updated - - -

if they are approved why no approved seal?

While that's a good question, NapsGear.org is an approved sources.

I will, however, contact the admins and ask why they don't have approved by evo seals.

While that's a good question, NapsGear.org is an approved sources.

I will, however, contact the admins and ask why they don't have approved by evo seals.

I see the banners of naps but are they approved? maybe just sponsor no approval?

I was wondering the same thing.

I don't think napsgear has full approval no approved seal means maybe he hasn't been tried by mods.

I have tried them plenty of times. I have orders on their website dating back a decade or more

I went to the website there is no evo approved seal like on other approved sources like domestic supply and puritysourcelabs.

- - - Updated - - -

if they are approved why no approved seal?

bro don't know about seals this or that. but i know they g2g

I don't think napsgear has full approval no approved seal means maybe he hasn't been tried by mods.

Posts before and after yours suggest otherwise

Lol, this shit has me laughing now. No seal of approval... 😅 Too bad none of the Mods here have ever tried them out or can vouch for them. 🤣

You're being sarcastic, but I can see why he's concerned. He's new to the forums, he's trying to understand why some sources have "approved" on their website and some don't, that's a legitimate question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom