Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Veteran Thread MONSTRO Training Rules

Veteran Discussion

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
I train for 24 years leaning all by myself , and after this years doing what i love most i create my own rules on training :

1º Never train more than 3 days in a row , and never more than 5 days week-
2º Never train over 60 minutes to not release cortisol and be catabolic
3º Bigger muscle like legs and back 5 exercices and small muscles 3 or 4 maximum
4º Heavy workouts is a must if you dont have injuries , heavy weight gives the athlete denser muscles
5º First exercise of any muscle should be a basic when you go as heavy as possible
6º Go to failure or beyond that only the last set each exercise
7º Use intra workout ( carbs as dextrose , gatorade , creatine , EAA, beta alanine ) , this will keep your workout with same intensity from beginning to end
8º Take all your orals 60min pre workout with red grape fruit juice
9º Use headphones and dont talk with anyone
10º IMPORTANT : dont take selfies during workout , just focus on training .

Rules of MONSTRO

Attachments

• 149730334_331268181567140_22950563091794634_n.jpg
    149730334_331268181567140_22950563091794634_n.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 149208533_414963549762947_2690817242244198287_n.jpg
    149208533_414963549762947_2690817242244198287_n.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 77
I like #7 intra-workouts, not enough talk about using products during workout. Why goto the gym if not doing 200% right.

most of your list has been proven both scientifically and anectodally

i agree pretty much with 8 or 9 out of 10 on this list. the only one i am a hard disagreement with is #7. in the USA people get TOO MUCH sugar and carbs so makes no sense to add more unless you using insulin and hgh.

and also some are dependent on your age, and goals too. but overall a solid list

bro that you in pics? you got almost as nice a body as me. we should do pose off next time we hook up after gym. see who the real monster

I keep saying you need to check out his insta. It's him 100%

bro that you in pics? you got almost as nice a body as me. we should do pose off next time we hook up after gym. see who the real monster

Show us your best ? Im just a small frame with veins. InShot_20200215_173215866.jpg

I train for 24 years leaning all by myself , and after this years doing what i love most i create my own rules on training :

This is the optimal
3º Bigger muscle like legs and back 5 exercices and small muscles 3 or 4 maximum
Less is more
4º Heavy workouts is a must if you dont have injuries , heavy weight gives the athlete denser muscles
Aka compounds

5º First exercise of any muscle should be a basic when you go as heavy as possible
7º Use intra workout ( carbs as dextrose , gatorade , creatine , EAA, beta alanine ) , this will keep your workout with same intensity from beginning to end
I disagree. Any effect is minimal (I've done intra). Water works for most. If we stick to rule 2 then you're not gonna run out of steam

I have this as a kind of rule in my home gym for my buddies

Rules of MONSTRO

Mobsters additional rules
1. Keep a training diary and have a plan. While instinctive training works for those with great genetics having a plan works better for everyone else.
2. Think long term. Small gains add up over the years.
3. Learn proper technique and nutrition before you use PEDs. And I mean LEARN. Not retaining f'all seems to be the thing to do now cos 'I can just look it up'.
4. If into strength don't keep trying to do PB's too often
5. You don't need more drugs to keep gains.

Check out my tips thread. I wrote (with some suggested by members) 250+

I agree with the list for the most part. A couple are age or goal specific or specific to the individual.

Headphones and no talking are a must for me. Occasionally I'll catch up and chat before I get into my workout. If you want to talk to me do it during warm-ups because after that I'm laser focused on my workout.

The one that doesnt work for me is intra-workout. I've tried and notice zero difference in my training. The only time I use anything is if I'm training fasted, in that case I may have some BCAA/EAA but is virtually no calories.

I agree with the list for the most part. A couple are age or goal specific or specific to the individual.

Headphones and no talking are a must for me. Occasionally I'll catch up and chat before I get into my workout. If you want to talk to me do it during warm-ups because after that I'm laser focused on my workout.

The one that doesnt work for me is intra-workout. I've tried and notice zero difference in my training. The only time I use anything is if I'm training fasted, in that case I may have some BCAA/EAA but is virtually no calories.

This shows how different we are , bodybuilding dont have fixed rules for all of us because we all react different to thinks . Like i always said try and see if it works for you

If I'm properly in the zone I kinda can't hear the music. As for talking I've one buddy who seems to forget... carries on blathering away just as I'm pounding the f**k out of some crazy weight. Completely pointless cos I won't have heard a word

This shows how different we are , bodybuilding dont have fixed rules for all of us because we all react different to thinks . Like i always said try and see if it works for you

Exactly...there are some general guidelines that people can follow but what works for some may not work for others.

I know guys who swear that if you don't eat before your workout it negatively impacts performance. If I eat within 3 hours of working out, I feel sluggish and can't go as hard. I've even tried something small like banana and protein shake an hour before and it doesn't agree with me.

My PRs on squat, deadlift and bench were all at least 7-8 hours after my last meal.

Last edited:
If and when I start squatting again I am going to slam down redbull pre and during workout. It makes a huge difference when doing 5x5 for me. In fact I used to slam 2 of them during the workout.

If and when I start squatting again I am going to slam down redbull pre and during workout. It makes a huge difference when doing 5x5 for me. In fact I used to slam 2 of them during the workout.
@RoidRage69 i hope its sugar free red bull

Rules of MONSTRO
@MONSTRO you're pretty thick I like the points but #10 you should take selfies

@MONSTRO You need to post more Pro tips!!

No1) is of course ironic. Right after it are two pics lol But I agree in principle. Concentrate on working hard

Back
Top Bottom