Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who uses glucosamine on here

Keylak

Registered
I start using glucosamine a week ago and it's help with my elbow pain but not a lot where it's really making a huge difference. I would say my elbow pain has gone from a nine down to a 6 in pain tolerance. How do I get closer to or two or three without having to take an anti-inflammatory, I'm sure there's a supplement that you guys recommend

I use glucosamine, msm, chondroitin but as part of n2joint rx, I used to take them separate but it's much better in 1 supplement.

I start using glucosamine a week ago and it's help with my elbow pain but not a lot where it's really making a huge difference. I would say my elbow pain has gone from a nine down to a 6 in pain tolerance. How do I get closer to or two or three without having to take an anti-inflammatory, I'm sure there's a supplement that you guys recommend
Best thing is to give your elbows some rest and not do things that aggravate them

I supplement it with other supplements to get a full benefit

Back
Top Bottom