Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT dosing

marisol

Read the perfect PCT. A question regarding dosing.
It says, Aromasin 12.5mgs EOD. One pill have 20mgs. Meaning a bit more then half pill EOD? Did I got this right?

Also in Aromasin specs says 20mg/day which differ from Perfect PCT . So, should I follow perfect PCT or Aromasin specs?

I'm confused.

Right. It says so.
Pill is 20mg. So 12.5mg is... a bit more then half a pill.

This ia what I'm asking

I do not recommend my clients use aromasin in pct unless they went into it with high estrogen or came off a super wet cycle

so the less the better here. remember the perfect PCT is a blueprint only, you need to figure out what works for you based on what you used

Planning to run Tast E only, 400/500mg week, 12 weeks. Wanna get all gear ready and be prepared, better safe then sorry. 46yo, 90kg 20years og Gym, first time user. So...

Right. It says so.
Pill is 20mg. So 12.5mg is... a bit more then half a pill.

This ia what I'm asking

Yes. Just a little more than half. I just bite them.

Planning to run Tast E only, 400/500mg week, 12 weeks. Wanna get all gear ready and be prepared, better safe then sorry. 46yo, 90kg 20years og Gym, first time user. So...

10mg/EOD is a good starting point so half a pill.

You need to run bloods at week 5-6 when the test is fully built in your system and see where your Estradiol (E2 - estrogen) levels are and adjust accordingly.

I do not recommend my clients use aromasin in pct unless they went into it with high estrogen or came off a super wet cycle

so the less the better here. remember the perfect PCT is a blueprint only, you need to figure out what works for you based on what you used

this.
no need to use aromasin on pct

this.
no need to use aromasin on pct

Even if running 500mg of test cyp?

The long esters take a while to clear your system and can still aromatize into estrogen no? I use the same dose (10mg EOD) during the 2 weeks between end of cycle and PCT then taper it down but are you saying after the 2 weeks just drop it?

Ok, I know this varies from person to persom. My plan is PCT Nova+Clomid.

Aromasin during cycle.

For TestE only cycle, I hope it will be OK.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to see answer on this...

I typically go lower, 5mg Eod keeps me in good range. If you got the money, get bloodwork before cycle, during cycle, before and maybe even during PCT (I did), and well after PCT. Will give you a way better idea of what you should be dosing your AI at. It's a little overkill but we'll worth it if you plan to run more cycles in the future.

Now, I know this isn't defined science. Perfect PCT ( which a lot of members are pointing to) says Aromasin during PCT with Clomid and Nova. But some says no need for Aromasin. Or only during cycle. A lot of diferences.

Now, I know this isn't defined science. Perfect PCT ( which a lot of members are pointing to) says Aromasin during PCT with Clomid and Nova. But some says no need for Aromasin. Or only during cycle. A lot of diferences.

TBH, and please anyone correct me if I'm wrong but, the perfect PCT is really just designed to bring anyone back to normal levels using most of the common cycles. In all actuality, getting your bloodwork done frequently, especially when you start out, would ive you much more insight as to what you personally require for PCT.

TBH, and please anyone correct me if I'm wrong but, the perfect PCT is really just designed to bring anyone back to normal levels using most of the common cycles. In all actuality, getting your bloodwork done frequently, especially when you start out, would ive you much more insight as to what you personally require for PCT.
I think that is a very fair assessment.

Point made. I agree.

Back
Top Bottom