Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I empty amps into a vial for correct dose?

Tb3003

Real simple, trying to empty sust250 amps into a fresh sterile vial to get my dosing right.
Looking to run .6 CC every 3 days to equal 500mg per week. I know it’s not necessary, I just feel more even keel every 3 days but don’t want to run 750mg per week.

Might be a stupid question but better safe then sorry on sauce lol

Thanks

I don't understand why do you need to go through all that hassle?
Also what's the thing with e3d injections?

I don't understand why do you need to go through all that hassle?
Also what's the thing with e3d injections?

I only have 20cc’s atm so I’m just trying to stretch it out to last 10 weeks. It’s not much hassle it would take about 10 minutes... just feel better pinning e3d. If I should just knock it down to twice a week I’m cool with that.

I would not do that, because you are greatly increasing the chance of contamination during the transfer process.

brother this simply is not the right way to run sustanon. it should be injected every 2 weeks believe it or not. you are injecting it every 3 days... since you are doing only 10 weeks i would do every week injections

brother this simply is not the right way to run sustanon. it should be injected every 2 weeks believe it or not. you are injecting it every 3 days... since you are doing only 10 weeks i would do every week injections

Roger that, So 2cc’s every Monday?

Roger that, So 2cc’s every Monday?

the tricky part too is if you slam all 500mgs in 1 injection you are going to have some major PIP

that is why sustanon was designed for TRT. so i would do 1CC into 1 muscle and 1 CC in the other once a week.. not all in the same muscle

I only have 20cc’s atm so I’m just trying to stretch it out to last 10 weeks. It’s not much hassle it would take about 10 minutes... just feel better pinning e3d. If I should just knock it down to twice a week I’m cool with that.

So buy some more.

Went to buy some more via Coinbase bitcoin and they put an 18 day hold on my money
Coinbase blows

we had another thread on this. your bank is likely the one at fault

we had another thread on this. your bank is likely the one at fault
No, coinbase made it their policy to put the long hold on you when you do a bank transfer. They will let you purchase and sell crypto with it right away with it, but you cannot move the crypto out to a wallet nor withdraw any funds related to said coins until their imposed hold is over.

Instead of filling a vial, just preload your syringes with what's left in an amp. Draw the rest you need on your next pin. Etc...

Back
Top Bottom