Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low Dose Tren Blast

ElevenBravo77

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
So my next blast was supposed to be Test and Deca but in order to take full advantage of the Deca on a bulk I want to be around 10% bodyfat. The problem is I am really struggling to break through ~12% "naturally", which for me is TRT dose/levels, without sacrificing too much strength and muscle. This shit is a lot harder in mid 40s than it was in 20s-30s

I was thinking about bumping my Test from TRT (100mg) to 200mg and adding 200mg Tren. I have a few blasts under my belt but this would be my first time using Tren. I know it is no joke so I really want to take the lowest effective dose possible to drop fat a few percent while hopefully seeing some strength increase and muscle hardness.

This is what the blast would look like:

1-12 200mg Test E
1-8 200mg Tren (probably ace)
1-12 50mg Proviron
N2Guard
Caber as needed

I'm hoping at 200mg I won't need Caber but I'll definitely have it on hand. Still undecided on Tren E or A. Again, I'm hoping sides won't be bad but on ace I could bail quickly if needed. Plan is minimum 6 weeks, max 8 depending on how im feeling.

Thoughts or suggestions?

So my next blast was supposed to be Test and Deca but in order to take full advantage of the Deca on a bulk I want to be around 10% bodyfat. The problem is I am really struggling to break through ~12% "naturally", which for me is TRT dose/levels, without sacrificing too much strength and muscle. This shit is a lot harder in mid 40s than it was in 20s-30s

I was thinking about bumping my Test from TRT (100mg) to 200mg and adding 200mg Tren. I have a few blasts under my belt but this would be my first time using Tren. I know it is no joke so I really want to take the lowest effective dose possible to drop fat a few percent while hopefully seeing some strength increase and muscle hardness.

1-12 200mg Test E
1-12 50mg Proviron
N2Guard
Caber as needed

I'm hoping at 200mg I won't need Caber but I'll definitely have it on hand. Still undecided on Tren E or A. Again, I'm hoping sides won't be bad but on ace I could bail quickly if needed. Plan is minimum 6 weeks, max 8 depending on how im feeling.

Thoughts or suggestions?

I like your cycle, Test/tren but I can tell you acetate is painful pip with trenbolone. I would go with enanthate for trenbolone. Add some cardazol preworkout like 3 caps to really shred up. I would add at least 8 weeks of winstrol too with the trenbolone to get the best kick you can get, it will literally make you shredded. Trenbolone+winstrol is a great mix.

For cabergoline, no matter what, still take .25mgs dostinex 1x/week (just 1 dose), 1 8 tab bottle will last you 16 weeks, its @ .5mgs/tab. Worth the investment.

first time using tren no doubt in my mind use ace for sure. you can inject it every 2-3 days and be fine. the reason is it will be out of your system quicker so you can run the cycle short. 6 weeks is PLENTY especially for your first time. and i doubt you will need caber, the guys who need caber with tren are guys who abuse tren especially for long periods of time. you will be fine without it but you can use it and it won't hurt

Cycle looks good. I would up the test a bit in my case but it all depends on how your body reacts to it.

Back in January and February I was using tren ace at 50mg EOD, it was the lowest dose I've used and I found it to be the most effective with almost minimal sides. I literally wrote this compound off, it used to be my go-to for years on end but as I got older I was responding quite differently and becoming more hypersensitive, I never thought I would incorporate it again but I gave it a shot at a very low to moderate dose and I was very impressed. I will be using it again and again but nowhere near at the levels I did in the past. 50mgs EOD with ace really did wonders. Even at those dosages it's competing more aggressively at the ARs than any other compound regardless of the dosage and regardless of how many I'm running it's still the main dominator and the aggressor in that department.

I wouldn't worry too much about percentage targets. If you look lean that's all that matters.

Yea thats kind of what I was thinking. Sometimes we focus too much on the numbers. Truthfully I look pretty lean at 12% and I have a good amount of muscle.

I let myself get up around 20% during covid when my gym closed and I fell into a funk being stuck at home. But I've busted my ass the past few months to get back to where I am. I know Deca is a little wet so I dont want to start getting nervous about getting fat during my cycle and start eating too little.

- - - Updated - - -

first time using tren no doubt in my mind use ace for sure. you can inject it every 2-3 days and be fine. the reason is it will be out of your system quicker so you can run the cycle short. 6 weeks is PLENTY especially for your first time. and i doubt you will need caber, the guys who need caber with tren are guys who abuse tren especially for long periods of time. you will be fine without it but you can use it and it won't hurt

Yea I'm leaning towards ace based on what I've heard and research I've done. Still unsure if I'll run the caber from day 1 or just have it on hand. If it doesn't really have negative effects I may run it just to be safe.

- - - Updated - - -

Back in January and February I was using tren ace at 50mg EOD, it was the lowest dose I've used and I found it to be the most effective with almost minimal sides. I literally wrote this compound off, it used to be my go-to for years on end but as I got older I was responding quite differently and becoming more hypersensitive, I never thought I would incorporate it again but I gave it a shot at a very low to moderate dose and I was very impressed. I will be using it again and again but nowhere near at the levels I did in the past. 50mgs EOD with ace really did wonders. Even at those dosages it's competing more aggressively at the ARs than any other compound regardless of the dosage and regardless of how many I'm running it's still the main dominator and the aggressor in that department.

Thanks bro, based on the responses I definitely feel better about running a lower dose and getting results.

Obviously I run a long ester Test for TRT. Would I be best running prop with the Tren ace and just injecting together? Maybe I'm over thinking it, I just want to make sure I am taking both compounds at optimal intervals and I want to avoid having to pin on back to back days if injection days don't line up

Yea thats kind of what I was thinking. Sometimes we focus too much on the numbers. Truthfully I look pretty lean at 12% and I have a good amount of muscle.

I let myself get up around 20% during covid when my gym closed and I fell into a funk being stuck at home. But I've busted my ass the past few months to get back to where I am. I know Deca is a little wet so I dont want to start getting nervous about getting fat during my cycle and start eating too little.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea I'm leaning towards ace based on what I've heard and research I've done. Still unsure if I'll run the caber from day 1 or just have it on hand. If it doesn't really have negative effects I may run it just to be safe.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks bro, based on the responses I definitely feel better about running a lower dose and getting results.

Obviously I run a long ester Test for TRT. Would I be best running prop with the Tren ace and just injecting together? Maybe I'm over thinking it, I just want to make sure I am taking both compounds at optimal intervals and I want to avoid having to pin on back to back days if injection days don't line up

that is exactly what I did and this is my exact protocol, mind you I wasn't looking for anything aggressive but something that was just continuous. My goal was to recomp and lose as much adipose tissue as possible while gaining as much lean mass as I possibly could.
Now please let me emphasize, I was not trying to make the scale budge in the upper direction with Mass..
I simply wanted to strip down as much as I could without losing any muscle, if earned 2-3 lbs of dense tissue then I was happy, but the scale did go down but that's because of the weight loss and I was specifically targeting my flanks, and my lower glutes.

Test cyp 50mgs EOD
Tren ace 50mgs EOD
Var 50mg ED

I also did this with fasted cardio 5 days a week and my cardio was not affected at all from tren..
The best part about it there was not an over aggressive amount of sweat or irritability or insomnia.
I wish I would have done this dosage many years prior.
But I've done in the past was reckless and foolish. And I could never see the true potential because ultimately I would feel like garbage and I was lethargic from the lack of sleep. So in essence was the tren really working to its full potential with me meeting a halfway? Back then, no, but now I was on point each and every single time. I did my part and the tools did their part.

1-12 200mg Test E
1-12 50mg Proviron
N2Guard
Caber as needed

Thoughts or suggestions?

Caber always on hand , to be sabe use dostinex 0,25mcg 2x week . I prefer tren ace as a stronger compound but E version is softer on sides and is easier to handle

You will see results and 200 per week. I’ve ran ace at 400 and as low as 150. And to be honest I don’t think I will ever exceed 300 per week again. In fact, I’m about to start a blast in about 4 weeks at 225. It will look like this

Test E - 125 mg EOD
Tren A - 65 mg EOD
Mast P - 115 mg EOD
Caber - .25 twice per week
Aromasin- 10 mg E3D

With this dose i will have minimal if any sides from the tren. I’ll lean out while adding a small amount of dense muscle.

1-12 200mg Test E
1-12 50mg Proviron
N2Guard
Caber as needed

Thoughts or suggestions?
I like it. 200mg is what I run with tren. Theres really no need for more. Tren is powerful shit. And you'll like that cycle. Sides are minimal and results are great

If I were you, I'd run 250 test e and 200mg tren e. If you wanted to get fancy throw in 20mg anavar ed.

20mg cardarine every day to offset cardiovascular loss from tren, and .25mg cabergoline twice a week.

You will gain muscle and burn fat on that cycle.

If you wanted to turbo charge it you could run 750mg test and 200-250 tren.

That said, that might be too big of a jump if you're just used to 100mg test a week.

The higher the test is the more powerful the tren will run.

I've just simply run anavar on top of trt to help with breaking through that 12% barrier. I get stuck there all the time now that I'm in my 40s. Anavar does help and it's safer than tren. More expensive though.

I've just simply run anavar on top of trt to help with breaking through that 12% barrier. I get stuck there all the time now that I'm in my 40s. Anavar does help and it's safer than tren. More expensive though.

Yea I've thought about Anavar or Winny instead. My last 2 blasts had orals and I was going to leave them out this time around. The back and leg pumps from Tbol my last blast were debilitating, the worst I've had yet.

Around week 5 and 6 on Tbol, cardio was non-existent. Even a fast paced walk had my legs throbbing.

If I do go with an oral it would likely be Var since it is pretty mild. But I've still heard the pumps can be rough.

Back
Top Bottom