Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Propionate and Tbol - Berd Pharmaceutical blood work

Tadeas

Banned
This is blood work for Berd Pharmaceutical cycle of Testosterone Propionate and Tbol. This is the original log:
http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/logging-roidmass-38377.html

berd-pharmaceutical-blood-test.jpg

berd-pharmaceutical-blood-test-2.jpg

Damn it finally went through, lol! Thanks for posting this Tadaes and I'm sorry I couldn't figure out how to do it myself. Like I said on my log I'm probably going to retake the bloods to get the total test numbers. I needed to run this one to see where my estradiol was at, been fighting gyno the whole time.

When people get bloodwork they should ask to have the test "ceiling" removed. It's nice to see the accurate numbers of where test actually sits. Not saying anything about any gear at all. I just like seeing numbers when test levels hit 3-4000 lol. Just looks prettier than the >1500 😉

When people get bloodwork they should ask to have the test "ceiling" removed. It's nice to see the accurate numbers of where test actually sits. Not saying anything about any gear at all. I just like seeing numbers when test levels hit 3-4000 lol. Just looks prettier than the >1500 😉

Read post above yours:)

I'm going to try to go redo bloods at the first of the week. Also if anyone knows which test shows the uncapped test numbers AND the estradiol please let me know for future reference.

I'm going to try to go redo bloods at the first of the week. Also if anyone knows which test shows the uncapped test numbers AND the estradiol please let me know for future reference.

You can probably ask for a full testosterone layout. Don't forget test prop is a short ester, so do it around your shot.

The female hormone panel is capped. Thats the one I got. I knew that but I wanted to see where the estradiol was at. Couldn't find any help on whether they have one with both estadiol and uncapped test. But I'm going to go get the test levels redone he fully Tuesday. I apolagize because I know the 1500 max doesn't tell us much

Back
Top Bottom