Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using weight gainer at the right time

albertkraus

Registered
Hey guys, I just starting builking for the first time, pretty cut, but still on the skinny side. I bought Big time by precision weight gainer (If you've used it before a review would be cool). I was just wondering when i should take it. I wake up everyday at 5, and hit the gym at about 5:30 then finish at about 6:30-7, I know you're supposed to drink a weight gainer in the morning, so should I drink it when I wake up, or would it be ok to wait and drink it as a post workout. It does have 70g of protein and 132g of carbs.

Hey guys, I just starting builking for the first time, pretty cut, but still on the skinny side. I bought Big time by precision weight gainer (If you've used it before a review would be cool). I was just wondering when i should take it. I wake up everyday at 5, and hit the gym at about 5:30 then finish at about 6:30-7, I know you're supposed to drink a weight gainer in the morning, so should I drink it when I wake up, or would it be ok to wait and drink it as a post workout. It does have 70g of protein and 132g of carbs.

What does it say right there on the tub?

there is no right time to consume a weight gainer

there is nothing in there that is beneficial to you and a lot of bad shit that is absolutely horrible for you.

read the ingredients bro. litreally just read them and you tell me if anything in there belongs in a human body.

there is no right time to consume a weight gainer

there is nothing in there that is beneficial to you and a lot of bad shit that is absolutely horrible for you.

read the ingredients bro. litreally just read them and you tell me if anything in there belongs in a human body.

I’ll parrot Steve. That crap isn’t going to make you big and strong. But if you must it’s totally fine after your PM workout.

I only use one in addition to my normal 5500+ calorie diet when I cycle slin.

6 scoops is a serving with 1800 calories, 380g carbs, and 60g protein. I split it throughout the day with each dose of slin, 2 scoops at a time, with an extra scoop of protein powder.

Attachments

• image_skuMT4230122_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg
    image_skuMT4230122_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 33
  • suppfacts-brownie-choc.jpg
    suppfacts-brownie-choc.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom