Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just a few things from PSL

A.Font817

Proficient Brother
467f79b11e638df3f9770bcb019ea35a.jpg

Cyp, sust and npp on this awesome Monday TD!!

It looks so cool!!! I want to get it right now really. The photo is nice too, I like the symmetry and pithiness. Is that a baking forms or I am just sightless?

Love that cyp. this is one hell of a haul man. Nice!
Here is the most recent lab results on EP test Cyp.
It shouldn't take much mental effort to wonder why Euro-Pharmacies Test Cyp is one of their most favored products. It is such a great product.

IuenyGw.png

If I’m buying in bulk I might as well buy the best!

Lmao I wish! Actually one of those might be Dave’s market hot food bar container [emoji23]
Lol no worries bro I'm not judging one bit. I get all my Tupperware from my local Chinese delivery spot. Haven't had to buy new tupperware in years because I get new ones every Friday night :)

This is maybe half my collection. The rest is being used or in the dishwasher...

tupperware-merged.jpg

Lol no worries bro I'm not judging one bit. I get all my Tupperware from my local Chinese delivery spot. Haven't had to buy new tupperware in years because I get new ones every Friday night :)

This is maybe half my collection. The rest is being used or in the dishwasher...

tupperware-merged.jpg

Damn every Friday!! That’s some serious stock lol most Chinese places around me still used the cardboard containers! Only the select few do the plastic lol

tupperware-merged.jpg
I have the same collection!!! Didn't think anyone else did this...haha

tupperware-merged.jpg
that looks like my floor.. The wife and I fight because I have the one drawer only for my lids/bowls/dishes/cups, and just tosses shit in there and they get blocked up and fall behind, and the thing cant open.. Im able tp stack everything in there, key word is stack.
She has OCD and can be a insane neat freak, but when it comes to packing the freezer or the drawer, she SUCKS and ruins my shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not including the ones she took and is using of mine.. I got her a set for dinner left overs, but nooo.. she still uses mine.
I don't mind sharing but I have always reorganize the drawer over and over when she pulls things out.
m0n9BO4.jpg

Love that cyp. this is one hell of a haul man. Nice!
Here is the most recent lab results on EP test Cyp.
It shouldn't take much mental effort to wonder why Euro-Pharmacies Test Cyp is one of their most favored products. It is such a great product.

IuenyGw.png

i want to get it now

tupperware-merged.jpg

I have the one drawer only for my lids/bowls/dishes/cups, and just tosses shit in there and they get blocked up and fall behind

Back
Top Bottom