Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upcoming Cycle

Supermarc

Hey guys. Your thoughts on my next cycle. Picture is current so you know what im working with. 38 and on Dr prescribed trt, 203 lbs 5'8". Last few cycles prior to going on trt was test e with EQ, tbol and some sarms along the way. Even with full pct i was crashing hard and losing it all. Now im just trt alone for about 9 months and feeling good. Im interested to see how things go after a cycle now since i will just be going back to trt. I am wanting to do a lean bulk and could go back with Test E/ EQ and i still have enough tbol to jump start but im considering other options. Years back i used to do well on Deca/ test with dbol and used winny back then but its been years since using those other than dbol which im not interested in now. So i guess the question is if i replace EQ what would you suggest for a lean bulk. Ive got plenty of AI and serms ready but no caber. 20190323_130751.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Personally I wouldn't change anything. I think test + EQ works great for adding lean mass on your frame.
Tren would be obviously very powerful drug to "throw in" to the mix but I wouldn't run it without caber.

Personally I wouldn't change anything. I think test + EQ works great for adding lean mass on your frame.
Tren would be obviously very powerful drug to "throw in" to the mix but I wouldn't run it without caber.
Up until now ive never ran tren. Ive considered it but heard so msny negatives on sides im not sure. I tend to run things on the safe side and try to eat well and lift heavy. Im interested in what those that have used it think.

Hey guys. Your thoughts on my next cycle. Picture is current so you know what im working with. 38 and on Dr prescribed trt, 203 lbs 5'8". Last few cycles prior to going on trt was test e with EQ, tbol and some sarms along the way. Even with full pct i was crashing hard and losing it all. Now im just trt alone for about 9 months and feeling good. Im interested to see how things go after a cycle now since i will just be going back to trt. I am wanting to do a lean bulk and could go back with Test E/ EQ and i still have enough tbol to jump start but im considering other options. Years back i used to do well on Deca/ test with dbol and used winny back then but its been years since using those other than dbol which im not interested in now. So i guess the question is if i replace EQ what would you suggest for a lean bulk. Ive got plenty of AI and serms ready but no caber. View attachment 11635

Whhy? Serious question. Did you adjust your diet and training? There's NO point recommending a cycle or tweaking one if you're just gonna lose it all.

Up until now ive never ran tren. Ive considered it but heard so msny negatives on sides im not sure. I tend to run things on the safe side and try to eat well and lift heavy. Im interested in what those that have used it think.

i would hold off on tren until you got your body fat lower.

i would peg you around 14-15% body fat.. .. not bad but if you got that down to closer to 10% you would enjoy tren and get much more benefits. us shorter dudes tend to want to be big big big. and you are over 200 pounds and muscular, but i also bet you are insulin resistant too.. so my suggestion is to switch from over eating to eating less frequently. try doing 2-3 meals a day with no snacking in between for a month or intermittent fasting then 2 meals and see what happens, you will be shocked.

Whhy? Serious question. Did you adjust your diet and training? There's NO point recommending a cycle or tweaking one if you're just gonna lose it all.
That was when i wasn't on trt. My natty levels were very low so even with PCT it was pointless because you arent keeping anything when your test is 276. I feel much healthier now that ive been on trt for a while and i believe i can keep some gains since i will just be going back to trt.

i would hold off on tren until you got your body fat lower.

i would peg you around 14-15% body fat.. .. not bad but if you got that down to closer to 10% you would enjoy tren and get much more benefits. us shorter dudes tend to want to be big big big. and you are over 200 pounds and muscular, but i also bet you are insulin resistant too.. so my suggestion is to switch from over eating to eating less frequently. try doing 2-3 meals a day with no snacking in between for a month or intermittent fasting then 2 meals and see what happens, you will be shocked.
I might take your eating suggestions and go back to 3 a day. Yes, if i consume heavy carbs its quick to hit my midsection so i generally avoid sugar and bread and limit my fruit intake as well. I eat most of my carbs before and after working out.

have you considered primo.. its more on the lean side as opposed to buik obviously, but you will still gain lean muscle, and you have tbol with it, which will add more lean size... this with a great diet should help you get your body fat lower to progress to tren next cycle... also, its just very light on sides which is very helpful as well

have you considered primo.. its more on the lean side as opposed to buik obviously, but you will still gain lean muscle, and you have tbol with it, which will add more lean size... this with a great diet should help you get your body fat lower to progress to tren next cycle... also, its just very light on sides which is very helpful as well
Ive only ran primo once before due to the price. What amount would you recommend if i ran it instead of EQ?

I'm partial to either eq or deca, or better yet both. The best I ever looked was on test/eq/deca. Deca can be a very lean gainer, assuming you keep your diet, water, and supports right. I was big, strong, hard, and lean.

I'm partial to either eq or deca, or better yet both. The best I ever looked was on test/eq/deca. Deca can be a very lean gainer, assuming you keep your diet, water, and supports right. I was big, strong, hard, and lean.
I had good results with deca years back but never ran it with EQ from what i remember. Seems like it would be good for size. Im guessing EQ above 500mg and deca for a lower dose?

This is what I would do! My next bulk will be test,deca,EQ with a Adrol kick start.

What dose did you run?

PSL Sponsored Athlete

How would this look?

Wks 1-16
Test E 400mg
Deca 400 mg
EQ 600 mg

Wk 1-4
Tbol 30mg ed

12.5 mg aromasin eod
Caber .25mg e3d

At 400mg deca do i need to automatically run the caber or just have it on hand if needed?

Also, my trt test has a small dosage of anastrozole mixed which ill run as part of the 400mg test. Should i still run aromasin or is mixing the two a bad idea? I could get additional anastrozole since im already used to it.

Looks good but I would take 50mg Tbol ED and add in Proviron 25mg ED for the entire cycle. You don’t want to risk getting deca dick. You can mix AI if needed, I’ve done it before. For the caber, it doesn’t hurt to have it on hand but I’ve never needed it with Deca.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

TheChad;1025040]Looks good but I would take 50mg Tbol ED and add in Proviron 25mg ED for the entire cycle. You don’t want to risk getting deca dick. You can mix AI if needed, I’ve done it before. For the caber, it doesn’t hurt to have it on hand but I’ve never needed it with Deca.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

Update: only the Proviron the entire cycle, just run the Tbol for first 4 weeks.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

Looks really good but if it was my cycle, I would cut the test back to 200mg and drop the caber. I think you will enjoy it either way though.
Im interested in why you would pull the test down to 200mg? Keep caber on hand or you thinking that amount of deca it would not be needed at all? Thanks everyone for the dialogue.

Back
Top Bottom