Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Foods before lifting?

bigfoot69

Registered
I was just wondering what kind of food should I eat before doing really heavy lifts like squats or dead of bench pressing

Honestly, I try to skew a decent portion of my carbs in in the hours before I lift heavy to have the energy to get through it all without fading.

I was just wondering what kind of food should I eat before doing really heavy lifts like squats or dead of bench pressing

I just had a normal bowl of cereal yesterday - squats etc

Something that digest pretty fast and gives you a lot of energy.
Plenty of carbs (of your choice) with some protein and a small amount of fats to balance the insulin spike.

Honestly it doesnt matter much. You'll have enough aminos in your bloodstream and glycogen in your muscle cells from the day before regardless of what you eat or even if you eat at all, provided your daily diet is adequate.

Honestly it doesnt matter much. You'll have enough aminos in your bloodstream and glycogen in your muscle cells from the day before regardless of what you eat or even if you eat at all, provided your daily diet is adequate.

Exactly so. ALL our meals count not just the one before. It might be an issue if you like fasting

Back
Top Bottom