Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all those worrying about your PSL international package not showing up....DON'T!

Stugatz

VIP
PSL Sponsor
That's right I said DON'T worry! I placed an international order mid-April and I just got it the other day. You can do the math on how long it took. The tracking was stuck on "Pre-Shipment" the entire time. The only update I got was when it actually arrived at my PO box.

The point I'm trying to make is YOUR PACKAGE IS COMING. We're all experiencing delays. Not just PSL, not just AAS vendors, all companies worldwide are dealing with shipping delays. This is why we temporarily paused our international orders. Just be patient during this time. Things are picking back up and it won't be long until everything is back to normal and we can re-open our international store.

For the time being you can check out our vast local selection below. It's selling out fast right now.

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/12-usa-domestic-only

I've got an outstanding N2BM order that's been in London a week and took 3 weeks to get there. It's still got to get to Newport then me. So yep International is taking a LONG time.

bro during this covid19 it takes time...give it a few weeks...PSL is gold

Not only that, but every single parcel company is .....fucking...... Wrecked. I work for the biggest one, and we also deal with the post office. We are atrocious at the moment.

I hate these people who bitch, "where's my shit," "not my problem".
Edit..
6976bf5f1b92f4aeb0533023009157d5.jpg

Ordered in December before the virus really hit . Still haven’t gotten my shipment . Multiple emails . Different tracking numbers none work . One was stuck in EU for 4 months . I’d stay away after dealing with them .

Bro that's legit concerning lol. Is that really what carrier facilities look like right now?
This was a few weeks ago at a different hub. All that volume couldn't go out. Our hub volume on Saturdays , went from averaging 6k to over 30k. Post office on a route I filled in for, had pallets of volume sitting on the dock because they couldn't bring it in. That was 3 weeks ago tho.
Even now, some drivers can't deliver everything that day, and not to mention, some shit gets held in the hub because lack of trucks94710629_2716590438390367_1688069718109323264_o.jpg

Ordered in December before the virus really hit . Still haven’t gotten my shipment . Multiple emails . Different tracking numbers none work . One was stuck in EU for 4 months . I’d stay away after dealing with them .
Do you have a screenshot of your order number and date

This was a few weeks ago at a different hub. All that volume couldn't go out. Our hub volume on Saturdays , went from averaging 6k to over 30k. Post office on a route I filled in for, had pallets of volume sitting on the dock because they couldn't bring it in. That was 3 weeks ago tho.
Even now, some drivers can't deliver everything that day, and not to mention, some shit gets held in the hub because lack of trucksView attachment 12220
​Jesus bro. That explains why some of my boxes were wet and soggy lol.

Back
Top Bottom