Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL REOPENING TOMORROW 8/11. All New Products. Be There.

Stugatz

VIP
PSL Sponsor
tenor.gif

Purity Source Labs is finally back open after a short vacation.

Well...it was not much of a vacation as we spent the ENTIRE time innovating!
New products, new looks, & new recipes await you tomorrow when you join us for our grand reopening.

We wouldn't have the resources to continue to innovate if it wasn't for you, so you can thank yourselves for being the pillars of our success.

Again that is tomorrow 8/11 at 12 am sharp!

You don't wanna sleep through this one so SET YOUR ALARMS!

200.gif

See you there!

---><---

tenor.gif

Purity Source Labs is finally back open after a short vacation.

Well...it was not much of a vacation as we spent the ENTIRE time innovating!
New products, new looks, & new recipes await you tomorrow when you join us for our grand reopening.

We wouldn't have the resources to continue to innovate if it wasn't for you, so you can thank yourselves for being the pillars of our success.

Again that is tomorrow 8/11 at 12 am sharp!

You don't wanna sleep through this one so SET YOUR ALARMS!

200.gif

See you there!

---><---
Holy rusted metal batman.!!!!!!

It's that time already!!!! Thanks for setting the alarm!!! NOW Tune in to your favorite one stop shop!!!! Right here at PSL!!!

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

I was having some problems on line today..
My brain was on overload with all the new products , combos, and sexy ass products.
Next thing I knew it said I had 2 carts...lmao..
I hope everyone is enjoying the the return of PSL as much as I am. Happy shopping from the dog!

What is approx ship time for domestic products? I am running low and love to try PSL?

Thanks!

Unfortunately for safety and security and forum policies it is not safe or advisable to speak about timelines with delivery methods.
You can contact the customer service and they will give you a more detailed response, but I'll say this much if you ordering domestic just bear in mind how quick some things can arrive through the mail when using other online services. That's pretty much all the same.

Will raw powders be making a comeback? I noticed they're all out of stock at the moment.

They are currently unavailable along with some of the pharmaceutical compounds as well, this has to do with the supply chain internationally, the supply chain with all sorts of product goods is currently in dismay globally.

Hey guys I just order from PSL and wonder how long does it take to process the payment or upated the status? its been three days and it still shows "awaiting payment" I followed the instruction with sending a zelle payment and opened a payment confirmation ticket. This is my second order with them, first time I had no issues. Please help!! thanks.

Hey guys I just order from PSL and wonder how long does it take to process the payment or upated the status? its been three days and it still shows "awaiting payment" I followed the instruction with sending a zelle payment and opened a payment confirmation ticket. This is my second order with them, first time I had no issues. Please help!! thanks.

bro, not even amazon answers you during the weekend ;) ... rest assured that you will have your answer.
no one was ever left behind

yeah you're right and they just updated the status of my order so they are good and everything is moving foward. thanks bro!!

The prices for bulk genos are super legit..is that just for reopening or is that all the time? looking forward to using them in the off season. Hopefully can get more later for same price or close.

Update on my question. All I can say is I am super impressed by how fast PSL ships. It was my 1st time ordering and will not be the last. Totally legit and highly recommended!

Back
Top Bottom