Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF DES

powerup

Buff Brother
Does the forum have a trusted/ recommend source for IGF?

How/ when are you dosing des since the short half life..

Bro if you are new on it stay with he more stable IGF and that i love most : IGF Lr3 i use 100mcg pre and 100mcg post workout and the results are crazy , but you need to be on bulking and eat alot to have real gains .

Bro if you are new on it stay with he more stable IGF and that i love most : IGF Lr3 i use 100mcg pre and 100mcg post workout and the results are crazy , but you need to be on bulking and eat alot to have real gains .

I've always done post workout, not pre. Great stuff. I would be interested to know where find legit igf as well...

Are you on HGH as well? I dose 2 iu hgh in the a.m.

That's why I was interested in des but not sure how to time it... And if a trusted source sells it

sarms.forsale sells many types of GH peptides

Are you on HGH as well? I dose 2 iu hgh in the a.m.

That's why I was interested in des but not sure how to time it... And if a trusted source sells it

Brother since i begin using hgh on only one shoot i improve alot . The idea is to produce more IGF . So before workout i shoot at least 100mcg IGF , then after workout i shoot 10 to 15ius hgh and then 20min after 100mcg IGF . using this method i improve alot . when i find a good place for hgh and IGF i take all from them PSL

Back
Top Bottom