Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strango Meds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrsurgeon28

BANNED - SCAMMER
Dose any one know how to get ahold of strango. I ran my first cycle ever off his gear a while back and wanted to see if it was possible to get re-connected. Super potent shit put on 26lbs.

Dose any one know how to get ahold of strango. I ran my first cycle ever off his gear a while back and wanted to see if it was possible to get re-connected. Super potent shit put on 26lbs.

Strango has some of the best stuff around. He is a private source that is on private boards only. I have some Test e and c from him now that I acquired. Getting a connection with him is very, very hard to do. Only good thing for me is, in a few weeks, I just may have a good chance to jump on one of the boards he is on.
A good buddy of mine is already there and said he will get me in.

Dam yea my old connect was in contact with him but he fucked me over on a shipment so been wanting to cut out the middle man, we'll keep me in mind if you get in and share the love so I can work my way up bros

Dam yea my old connect was in contact with him but he fucked me over on a shipment so been wanting to cut out the middle man, we'll keep me in mind if you get in and share the love so I can work my way up bros

Believe me, I been trying to get a straight connect to him as well. I had a 2nd hand connect but he did some stupid shit (AAS unrelated) and I now have no contact. He is on another forum that I don't believe is private (don't want to drop any names of other boards in open) but you have to become Wizard in order to see any of the vendors.

Strango is a private source that does not accept just anyone. Always has been. He does not accept referrals and won't take you in unless he knows you. But yes, I hear his gear is as good as it gets

Yea that was my shit I ever injected lol well all with time I guess damn fuckin poker players this ass whole spent my cash on poker tourney and fucked off our business relationship and strango along with it lol fukin Vegas

He was on TIBH and gh15. Might still be.
From what I understand, he's not nearly as good as he once was.
He hit it big after gh15 started shilling for him and after that is when things started going downhill for him, or his customers really, huh?
His primo e 200mg recently Mass Spec'd at 51mg/ml, not 200mg/ml. Also 0nly 21.3% purity.
So take that how you will.
Another time his mast e had test e in it.
In the last 2-3 years, I've seen complaints of underdosed and painful gear.
People complaining about his var, and recently his mast.

Just passing along info. I could care less what you do with it. If you like the guy, use him. Do some research though. Look on boards he doesn't sponsor. Complaints were posted on AB and AF for starters.

CEO ... The guardian angle again watching out for all.. Good stuff big man.. I'm glad your in my corner ..

Live to ride. Ride to live

He hit it big after gh15 started shilling for him and after that is when things started going downhill for him, or his customers really, huh?
His primo e 200mg recently Mass Spec'd at 51mg/ml, not 200mg/ml. Also 0nly 21.3% purity.

Just passing along info. I could care less what you do with it. If you like the guy, use him. Do some research though. Look on boards he doesn't sponsor. Complaints were posted on AB and AF for starters.

That's bro yea I'd rather cut my losses. You can't miss what you don't got.

Exactly...I have used strango for over 5 years now I and I just quit using him the past 6 months cause his quality has taken such a big hit. I don't know if it is his raw supplier or him but it's not what it was. His gear isn't as smooth, the quality isn't there. It's just not the same lab at all.

He is def on GH15 but as I said, u need to get to wizard status to see the vendors. I have some of his test now and it was fairly smooth.

I used him before he even went on that joke shit board lol. He's got a ways to go to get back to how he was but he definitely was the best at one point

Yea I don't know both sides of the story but he did get a divorce...from what he told me his ex took a ton of cash from the safe and his books and ran off. He hasn't been the same since. But I believe it has something to do with his raw supplier as well.

I think he went thru a divorce or some shit and maybe its never been the same since.

It was around that time or just after. But not sure one has anything to do with the other.

Has anyone else have anything to say about it now? Anyone currently going through his Test C/E, EQ, Deca?

Just got a Sus 350 and Tren E from a local friend.....haven't tried it yet but I'm going to keep y all posted. Just had 2 domestic orders come in but I didn't order Tren cause i thought I would've had it. Waited 5 weeks for it and was about to call it a loss and make an order......anyhow, I will let yall know.

The Sus bottle loooks to be underfilled , Tren looks the right color but I haven't pinned any yet . What sucks is I paid premium price .......the local source probably dumped off his junk after getting a new supply. Goes with the territory. ......I'll keep you posted.

20150620_093742.jpg

Here it is guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom