Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not losing gains

goodmunkk7

Registered
I'm now 5 (of 12)weeks into my 1st cycle (400mg testoviron depot per week and 20 mg Dianabol per day). So far I gained 8kg. What do I need to do not to loose what I have gained when of the cycle?

Proper PCT, good diet and sleep. You will still lose gains however. If you are on TRT you might hold on to more.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Continue to train with the same intensity, perform a correct PCT and diet. Stay focused on improving yourself and not putting yourself in a comfortable position.

In a nutshell, stay disciplined. But of course you will lose something ... I am a strong supporter of Ostarine and cardarine in pct, they are an excellent parachute towards normality and minimize the loss of gains and accumulation of body fat.

Keep up a good solid diet, and train just as hard as you did on cycle. You also need a full pct. What do you have lined up for pct?

Keep calories the same or higher and don’t decrease them when you think your getting a bit softer. Up them and accept your going to look softer

Keep calories the same or higher and don’t decrease them when you think your getting a bit softer. Up them and accept your going to look softer

Steroids make recovery faster and increase protein synthesis. He must maintain the same caloric value in order not to lose strength and muscle mass, but certainly must NOT increase it. Drop calories from carbohydrates and fat by about 10%, maintain the same high protein intake.

You wont be able to prevent some loss but that’s inevitable.

You’d keep more gains upping the calories and accepting the bit of fat that comes with it. Bear in mind your running on zero testosterone.

Stay consistent, keep training hard, feed your body adequately and the rest is up to your genetics.
The worst thing you can is do something completely opposite you did on cycle so try to stick to the same plan as much as possible.

Some loss is going to happen no matter what and that's something we just have to accept. But as long as you keep executing everything diligently you can minimize the damage quite a bit.

When you come off of your cycle you will just go back to normal. You might keep a couple of pounds but that's about it.

I'd say nearer 4lbs but not the 16-17 he gained.

Back
Top Bottom