Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Project Get Shredded 2021 - Win $146,000 in CASH prizes!

jasonhill800

Napsgear Official
Napsgear Rep
This is going to be the most EPIC contest NapsGear has ever run! NapsGear has NEVER done anything like this and it is going to blow everyone’s minds!

It’s been a few years since we ran our last Project Get Shredded contest. Competition was fierce! It’s time we got the ball rolling on the next one but it can’t be our normal, run-of-the-mill contest – this needs to be something we will all remember!

NapsGear is collabing with our industry’s top performing pharma manufactures to offer a buffet of cash prizes that will electrify the community! With the combined $146,000 from NapsGear and the contributing sponsors, our first prize winner is going to take home $30,000!

Not a 350 lb shredded gorilla?! Don’t worry – still enter the contest! There are 20 prize spots to win from!

Project Get Shredded 2021 is breaking new ground! No online contest has ever come close to something like this.

There are several reasons we bodybuild – to be healthy, to live longer, to get laid, mental health, because our body demands it, and to be exceptional.

Whatever reasons you have, the way you achieve, or don’t achieve this, it will define you. Getting shredded is the ultimate reward but sometimes some motivation is needed to keep us going.

NapsGear isn’t going to train you, teach you how to eat, or kick your ass when you need it but we can offer something equally (IF NOT MORE!) motivating!

Ready to enter?

Head this way now and register (https://www.napsgear.org/get_shredded.php?year=2021)!

800lbsgorillaa wants to know if 800lbsgorillaa wins, can you ban this 600lbs imposter?

You are such a joke 800lbs! EVERYONE hates you on evo.

- - - Updated - - -

This is going to be the most EPIC contest NapsGear has ever run! NapsGear has NEVER done anything like this and it is going to blow everyone’s minds!

It’s been a few years since we ran our last Project Get Shredded contest. Competition was fierce! It’s time we got the ball rolling on the next one but it can’t be our normal, run-of-the-mill contest – this needs to be something we will all remember!

NapsGear is collabing with our industry’s top performing pharma manufactures to offer a buffet of cash prizes that will electrify the community! With the combined $146,000 from NapsGear and the contributing sponsors, our first prize winner is going to take home $30,000!

Not a 350 lb shredded gorilla?! Don’t worry – still enter the contest! There are 20 prize spots to win from!

Project Get Shredded 2021 is breaking new ground! No online contest has ever come close to something like this.

There are several reasons we bodybuild – to be healthy, to live longer, to get laid, mental health, because our body demands it, and to be exceptional.

Whatever reasons you have, the way you achieve, or don’t achieve this, it will define you. Getting shredded is the ultimate reward but sometimes some motivation is needed to keep us going.

NapsGear isn’t going to train you, teach you how to eat, or kick your ass when you need it but we can offer something equally (IF NOT MORE!) motivating!

Ready to enter?

Head this way now and register (https://www.napsgear.org/get_shredded.php?year=2021)!

Only cutting or bulking will do?

800lbsgorillaa wants to know if 800lbsgorillaa wins, can you ban this 600lbs imposter?

You'd have to post a pic of yourself. As that's never happened you've as much chance of winning as I have of growing another head

How do I enter? do I need 1000 posts or less?

Hey Buddy,
No fees, no posts, just submit an application!

- - - Updated - - -

To enter I gotta get lean or I can bulk?
Planning my bulker 12 weeks soon.

Hey brother,
This contest is called Get Shredded. So obviously about getting lean.

- - - Updated - - -

You are such a joke 800lbs! EVERYONE hates you on evo.

- - - Updated - - -

Only cutting or bulking will do?

Cuttting, i.e getting shredded!

What if I recomp with TRT, self trt? thinking I'm lean but medium and want to build mass, can I enter?

I'm sending a few of my clients to this contest, I hope they join. This is the opportunity of a lifetime.

Project Get Shredded 2021 - $160,000 in prizes!

The heat is on! Project Get Shredded 2021 has taken off, applications are pouring in, and a new sponsor has decided to sweeten the pot!

The contest had a planned $146,000 in prizes but a new sponsor, Deus Medical, just stepped in with a generous contribution! This brings the overall total in contributions to $160,000!

I’ll say that again….$160,000!!!

Not the biggest guy in your gym? So what?! Enter anyway! We are also now slotted for 25 winners!

Our current list of sponsors is: BM Pharmaceuticals, Deus Medical, Dragon Pharma, Geneza Pharmaceuticals, Maxtreme Pharma, Para Pharma, Pharmaqo, Scott Pharma, and NAPSGEAR.ORG!

Ready to enter? Head this way now and register!

Back
Top Bottom